~Chapter 29~Family~

After weird flight

Ari's PoV

I took my only backpack and went to look for Isaac. I kept walking around until I went to the baggage claim. I saw Isaac. "ISAAAACCCC" I ran and hugged him tightly. "ARI YOU GREW UPP" Isaac hugged tightly as well. I laughed. I let go and asked, "How was Florida???". "It was AMAZING!! I would go to Disney World almost every summer.." Isaac replied. "Maybe we should go there sometime!" I requested. "Yeah we should!! Let's find your luggage.." Isaac said. I nodded and we started to find my luggage in the baggage claim thingy. Isaac found two and I found two. "Okay let's go STRAIGHT to the hospital." Isaac said. We walked to Isaac's car and we put my luggage in the back. I sat in the front and Isaac started driving. "So what did you do in California??" Isaac asked. I have a list. "Well, I became a Youtuber, I met a guy named Issa Twaimz," I said. "Wait is it that Youtuber you would always watch with Alex??" Isaac asked. "Yeah. Anyways, we went to Digitour together, then we became girlfriend and boyfriend thing," I continued. "Oh I heard about that! Was it #Issiana??" Isaac asked. Oh my god how does he know EVERYTHINGG. "Um..yes. So I don't know if you remember, but do you remember the two bitches named Mona and Jason??" I laughed. "Yeah they're complete assholes." Isaac says and I laugh. "Yeah I saw them and GOOD NEWS they broke up. And now I'm here." I explained. That was a really short story. I bet Isaac got all of that. "Well one question. Have you wondered why I knew that Issiana thing???" Isaac asked. "I'm willing to know how." I say laughing. "Well it's a funny story. I started watching your videos. They were amazing. Then I started watching Issa's videos. They were amazing as well. Then I looked at your Instagram and Snapchat and saw you and Issa. Y'all were really damn cute together. Then I looked at the comments and of course, you description, and said Issiana. Y'all are just so cute together holy shit." Isaac says. My jaw drops. "OH MY GOD YOU STALKED ME???" I say laughing."I guess you can say that" Isaac replies. We finally arrived at the hospital. "Are you hungry??" Isaac asks. "No, I just ate airplane food." I say laughing. Isaac showed me the way where mom was. He told me to memorize Room 213. I memorized it in 1 millisecond. I opened the door and saw mom looking really ill. "Mom, are you okay???" I asked. "I'm okay" Mom said in a sweet voice. Then she started bursting out in pain. "Isaac what's happening???" I say, worried.  "I don't know, we need the doctor." Isaac replied. "Mom you'll be okay, right??" I started to worry more. She couldn't talk, she was in too much pain. The doctors finally came in with Isaac. "What's happening??" I started to cry. I don't want this to happen. I went here for mom. This can't happen fast. "Thank you Isaac. Please come back tomorrow we have to check on her first." The doctors say. We nod and walk out the door. "Mom's gonna be okay, right??" I ask. "Hopefully." Isaac replies. "Oh yeah, there's a high school reunion tomorrow. Is it okay if I go with Alex??" I ask. "Anytime." Isaac smiles. I hug him while he hugs back.

Sorry for a short chapter! I have 2 huge tests tomorrow and Tuesday. I might not update for a few days. Also, get ready because the sequel More Than Just Friends is gonna come out right after this story is done. And, I will try to change the cover for all my stories because I was getting ready for the new covers for my new fanfiction stories. I will also be making a reading list so y'all could read all of my books. Oh and thank you SO much for 300 reads!! Okay I have to go bye my unapologetic bitches!

-iShootinqStxrs