~Chapter 11: Digitour and YouNow~

~TIME JUMP TO NEXT DAY~

Ari's PoV

I forgot that yesterday I had to come to Issa's house today. I looked at the time. 1:28. Awesome. I took a shower and changed to my cat sweater and my black jeans. I went downstairs and put on my white converse. I walked to his house and rang the doorbell. Issa opened up and we went to his room. "I have great news for you. You are...."Issa stopped. "What???" I asked. "YOU ARE GOING TO DIGITOUR WITH MEEEE" He yelled. "OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH ISSAAAA" I screamed and hugged him while he hugged back. "I heard that you can sing. Can you sing in Digitour??" He asked. "Yeah sure! When are we going??" I asked. "Next Thursday. We're going to NYC, Dallas, Toronto, Cleveland, and Chicago." He said. I can't believe it. I'm actually going to Digitour. "Since you're here, wanna YouNow?" He asked. "Sure but I don't have a account..." I said. "It's okay, we're just gonna do one on my account." He said. Issa grabbed his laptop and went on YouNow. "Hey guys I'm with Ari and well..WELCOME. We're just gonna talk and ask your questions." He said. There were already alot of comments on his chat. "Oh my llama." I said. I went on my phone and played a High School Musical song. All for One. I played the song and we started dancing. We danced like we were the baddest bitches. When the song was over, we were out of breath. I put on my hood with cat ears on it. Then we started to ask the questions his fans gave to us. It was funny because people kept saying #Arissa. I was laughing when it was everywhere. "First question. Are y'all dating?" He said. Issa looked at me. "Um..no. Oh my god Issa stahp looking at mee" I laughed. He looked back at the comments and I did the same. "Next question. Do y'all ship Arissa?" I said. "Yeah, I ship Arissa. How about you Ari??" He asked. "I ship Arissa" I smiled. "OH MY LLAMA I FORGOT." He said. "What????" I said confused. "OHHH YEAH WE ARE GOING TO BE AT DI-" I yelled. "DIGITOURRRR" We said at the same time. Everyone at the comments were going crazy. I laughed. We finished YouNow ten minutes later. "So what next?" I asked. "Starbucks?" Issa suggested. "yassss" I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea.

-iShootinqStxrs