~Chapter 16: Arissa is Happening~

~TIME JUMP TO LAST DIGITOUR DAY..IN CHICAGO~

Ari's PoV

"ARI WAKE UP" Issa whined. I didn't want to wake up so I stayed in bed. Issa tried to pull me out of bed. "Okaayy I'll wake up.." I said. I got ready for the last Digitour day. I had soo much fun doing this with Issa. I headed to the restroom and got ready. I changed to my eat sleep llamas sweater and my black skinny jeans. I put on my white converse and walked out the restroom. "Ready?" Issa asked. I nodded and we walked out the door.

(Just to let y'all know that for the last Digitour day Ari is singing Pity Party by Melanie Martinez)

~TIME JUMP WHEN ARI IS ABOUT TO PERFORM~

Ari's PoV

"Good Luckkk" Issa said. I smiled and took the microphone then went onstage. I sat on a stool and started singing.

Did my invatations disappear

Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter

Tell me why the hell no one is here

Tell me what to do to make it all feel better

Maybe it's a cruel joke on me, whatever, whatever

Just means there's way more cake for me, forever, forever

It's my party and I cry if I want to,

Cry if I want to, cry, cry cry

I'll cry until the candles burn down this place

I'll cry until the pity party's in flames

I finished singing at the end then went offstage. In the end, there was something I wasn't really expecting. Issa took my hand and took me back onstage. "Thank you Ari for coming to Digitour with usss" Issa said while everyone cheered. I didn't really know that this was gonna happen, but I was really really happy. I had some tears coming out of my eyes. We went back offstage. "Issa, thank you soo much for taking me to Digitour; it was really fun doing this with you." I said and I hugged him while Issa hugged back. "Awww, it was the best" Issa said. We were still hugging until Issa broke the hug a few seconds later. We just stood there until Issa kissed me. OH MY LLAMA. He broke away quickly. I thought it was just a dream. It was silent for three seconds then Issa broke the silence. "Ari, I like you. You are always there for me and you make my day every time I see you." Issa admitted. I can't believe it. I never really thought that he really liked me. "I like you too Issa." I said. "Will you be my girlfriend??" Issa asked. I wanted to say yes a million time but that would sound weird. "Yes" I replied. Oh my god. Arissa is happening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to make this short because I didn't want to get y'all bored; and this is going to be a long story and I want to write the sequel really bad. Just sayin' but get ready for the sequel 'cause it's coming soon.

-iShootinqStxrs