~Chapter 14: Hayes~

Ari's PoV

I honestly don't know why Hayes wanted to go out with me because I'm ugly as fuck you know what I mean? I broke the silence. "Hayes, we just met. I would rather be friends than be girlfriend and boyfriend. Friends?" I said. Hayes nodded and I hugged him. I walked away and went to Issa.

Issa's PoV

I wonder why Hayes wanted to talk to Ari. I'm not a stalker, but somehow I just..do. I saw Ari come up to me. "What happened??" I asked. "Hayes asked me to be his girlfriend.." Ari said. WAIT. I know that I like Ari, but Hayes too? "So, what did you say??" I asked. "I said that we just met and I would rather be friends." Ari said. I nodded.

~AFTER DIGITOUR~

Ari's PoV

Issa were heading back to our apartment. When we finally arrived to our apartment, I laid down at our bed and Issa did the same. We laid there like 'The Fault in our Stars' thing. "So what do you want to do now??" I asked. "OH MY GOD GURL I HAVE AN IDEA. WE SHOULD DO AN ASK ARISSA" Issa said. "OH MY GOD PRAISE THE LLAMA LORD AND ISSA'S SMART ASS BRAIN" I said. Issa laughed hard and I did too 'cause it's funny asf. I went on my phone and tweeted 'doing a ask Arissa with twaimz :) tweet #askarissa'. Issa tweeted the same thing. After we tweeted, Issa set up his camera. When he was ready, he sat on our bed with me and pressed the record button.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I had to end right here. Anyways, shoutout to Amaro277. I did a request on her story (Twaimz Oneshots) because she asked me. I read what she wrote that I requested, AND IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD. Please check it out, Amaro and I would appreciate it <3

Check it out: https://www.wattpad.com/214667426-twaimz-oneshots-childhood-friends-or-lovers

-iShootinqStxrs