~Chapter One: Moving In~

Ariana's PoV

I can't believe today is the day. I am actually moving to a house..IN CALIFORNIA. I started packing everything that I need. My phone, earphones, my laptop, clothes (of course), my camera, and some other useless stuff. When I finished packing, I went downstairs and waved goodbye to my parents. "I'll miss you guys so much!" I cried. I'm really close to my parents. But I also wanted to have my own place. "Call us when you are in your house." Mom said. I waved goodbye and headed off to the airport. I thought I was going to be okay. Since my friend Alex moved to California, I felt like I would move there. When it started to board, I put on my earphones and listened to music. I played Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez. "We are ready to take off to California. Please turn off all your electronics." I turned off my music and I just went to sleep when they took off.

~Few Hours Later~

"We are now landing to California. Please fasten your seat belts." I woke up and was getting ready for landing. I drove to my NEW house and opened the door to my house. Welcome home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I'm writing short chapters. It will be fine, this might be a long story.

-IShootinqStxrs

P.S: LLAMA SONG PART 2 XD