He sees you crying part 1

Jack:
One night you got a letter from your family in Brooklyn trying to convince you to come back, but they treated you like you were nothing and now they want you back as their 'precious little girl'. You got frustrated and crumpled the letter and started to cry. While you crying you felt two hands wrapping around your waist and hold you. You already knew it was Jack, who knows about your family.
"It's ok, I won't let them take you away. I promise" he said and kissed your forehead.
"I love you" you said drying your tears.
"I love you to"
David:
You come home from selling papers and put the money on the table for the rent. The you heard the door slam open to find your half drunk dad. Ever since he lost his job and you had to sell papers he's been out drinking a lot. He stumbles over to you and you back into the wall.
"You're such a failure!" He yelled in your face. "Dad stop." Then he slapped you. You fell to the ground and held your cheek in shock. He always yelled at you but he never hurt you like that. You stood up and ran out of the house with tears streaming down your face. You can hear your dad call your name but keep running until you reach David's house. You go to his window and knock a few times. David comes and sees you.
"Oh my gosh Y/N, you ok?" He asked.
You just shook your head no. He led you inside and you told him everything and you stayed with him that night and cuddled.
Spot:
Ever since Jack found out about you and Spot he's been watching your every move. You haven't seen Spot in days and finally you snapped.
"Jack!! You can't always treat me like a baby! I'm dating Spot and that's final, I need to have experiences like these to have a life!"
"Y/N I told you he's bad news!"
"You haven't seen his other side. You haven't seen the way he treats me, you haven't even given him a chance!" Just then a stinging feeling came right to your cheek and you fell backward. Jack had slapped you. Your dad used to abuse you guys and it reminds you of the pain from years ago.
"Y/N-"
"Just stop, I need some time alone" then you ran off. You ran to the Brooklyn bridge. As you were running you bumped into someone. You fell in the ground. You looked up and saw Spot.
"Y/N! What happened to you?!" He asked helping you up.
"I had a fight with Jack.." You said looking down. He wiped your tears away and hugged you while you were crying in his arms telling him everything that had happened.
Mush:
Medda was having a big performance tonight, it was a full house. Even the newsies were there watching. As you were sewing up a new dress for Medda some girls came to the dressing room door. You looked up and realized they were girls from your old school you had to drop out of because you couldn't afford it.
"Eww it's the poor girl! Look at her clothes!" One of them said.
"Ugh she's so ugly!" Another said. They walked away laughing and talking about you. You say there baffled, tears brimming your eyes. You shut the dressing room door and sat there crying. Then you heard I knock on the door. You already knew who it was.
"Y/N it's Mush, is something wrong? Open up." You opened the door and he saw that you were crying and engulfed you in a hug. "I'm not beautiful enough" you cried into his shoulders.
"What are you talking about? You are the most beautiful girl I know. No matter how many girls I see I think of you because you will never be as beautiful, Even if I only see that. No matter what you will become in life you will always be my pretty, loving, and wonderful girlfriend"
You smiled and passionately kiss your wonderful boyfriend
----------------------------------------------
Part 2 coming soon!✌🏻️😛