He apoligizes for hitting you part 2

Mush:
You found a near by alley way, you sat there and cried. After a while you hear your name being called. You knew it was Mush and you didn't care if he was looking for you or not. He finally found you.
"Y/N! Listen I didn't mean to hit you like that, I shouldn't even be treating you like the way I have for the past few weeks. I've never been in a relationship like this before and I'm not giving up on it either. I love you and what I did was uncalled for."
You look up and he caresses the cheek he hit you with.
"I love you to." You say. He then engulfs you into a hug and he kisses your head.
Crutchy:
You stayed the night in the lodging house after Crutchy hit you. In the morning when you got your papers. You see Crutchy. He looks worn down and even worse since last night. You tried avoiding him and sell your papes. When you came back to the lodging house you see rose petals leading up to the roof. You see Crutchy holding flowers and a sign that said "I'm sorry, I love you- Crutchy" you made a small smile and went up to him and gave him a big hug. "I forgive you" you said in the hug.
Blink:
You woke up with a pain in your back then the memories from last night came flooding in. You came out of the back room to see all the boys gone. They must've already gotten up to sell their papes. You noticed a note on the door as you were walking out.
"Y/N I feel horrible for what happened last night, even though I was drunk I shouldn't have gotten drunk in the first place when you were going through a hard time. Meet me at Tibbys tonight to make it up to you. Wear something nice - blink"
*later that night*
You walked into Tibbys with a simple blouse and skirt with your hair down and curly. You see a candle lit dinner set out by the window where you and Blink had your first date. You see blink waiting nervously. He sees you and pulls out your chair. You guys sit and he starts talking right away.
"Y/N I was stupid-"
"Blink, it's fine I promise even though you weren't there the newsies were and you guys are all I need. You're like my second family which is a little better than my first. I love you Blink"
"I love you to." He says and kisses you before you guys have a night filled with wonderful food, laughs, and even more kissing.
Racetrack:
It's been a couple of days, you were walking around Manhattan trying to stop crying when you bumped into someone. It was Jack and David.
"Y/N thank goodness we found you we've been looking for you everywhere!" David said.
"Why?"
"Race is a mess, he needs you." Jack said.
"Really then how come every time he's about to do something stupid I'm the one that gets hurt!" You said getting frustrated.
"Because he really loves you Y/N, when he's like that he can't cope with his feelings. Out of all the girls he dated he's happy with you, he smiles more, and right now he's crying his eyes out thinking he lost you forever" Jack explained.
You all walked to the lodging house and you see race on his bed with his head in his hands looking horrible. He looks up and sees you. He walks up to you and starts apologizing.
"Y/N, I know I messed up, I'm really sorry-"
You have him a kiss on the lips.
"Race, I realized that everyone makes mistakes it's the choices people make if they want to stay or not, and I wanna stay" he then kisses you again.
---------------------------------------------
Hey!!! I just noticed I'm over 100 likes!! Thanks you guys! I'm also on spring break so expect more updates all week.😘✌🏻️