Spot conlon

This imagine is for BookGirlUnicorn hope you like it Anna!
Anna's POV
Tonight is the night!! My first ever date and its with the one and only spot Conlon. We met from the strike and he asked me out to celebrate our win against Pulitzer. I did my brown hair curly/wavy and put on a new dress that Medda let me borrow. As I looked in the mirror one more time to make sure my make up was good I saw Jack in the background giving a look.
"What's the matter Jack?" I said turning around rolling my eyes.
"You know you could cancel. It's not a big deal I mean you're only 15 maybe you should wait."
"No I can't cancel now, I have to go meet spot at The docks in Brooklyn. Bye love ya" I said leaving hoping he will suck it up that I'm not little anymore, I know that he's just protecting me but I can take care of myself. As I was walking to Brooklyn I had this uneasy feeling that someone was following me. I look around and see a shadow from an alley way. I start to walk faster, then the shadow started chasing me, I ran as fast as a could I was about to get to the bridge when the person grabbed me.
"Help!" I screamed as loud as I could. I can see it's a guy but not any guy. It's one of the dalancey brothers, Oscar! He hits me and throws me to the ground. I was about to get another blow when Spot came and tackled him to the ground. They were throwing punches left and right at each other. Finally Oscar got scared and ran away because spot had beaten him up pretty good. Spot stands up and wipes his mouth, he then whips his head over and helps me up.
"Anna are you ok? You were late and then I heard you scream and I came as fast I could." He said.
"Thanks spot, something worse would've happened if you didn't show up" then I kissed his cheek. He started to blush and tried to hide it.
"We'll come on we have a dinner waiting for us at the docks" he said putting his hand in mine. There was a candlelit dinner and pasta which he got from a friend who works at a restaurant with sparkling cider. It was so romantic! We talked and laughed until we were done eating them we walked down to the beach and threw rocks. Then he walked me home to make sure I can come back safely.
"Thanks Spot I had a wonderful time" I said at the lodging house door. All of the sudden lips collide on to mine. I kiss back smiling that the king of Brooklyn just kissed me. Then we hear the door slam open. We jump away from each other and see Jack at the door giving us a look.
"Goodnight Anna I'll see you tomorrow then" Spot said walking away.
"Sounds great" I say closing the door behind me smiling like an idiot.
"What happened out there?" Jack questioned.
"Well that's for me to know and you to find out" I said walking to my bedroom.
---------------------------------------------
Well here's my first private imagine! Hope you like it Anna!