Cute Father moment

Jack:
When you and jack brought Cameron home you trusted that he could watch her while you rest. You took a good 3 hour nap you woke up to crying and came downstairs to find Jack calming Cameron down by singing Santa Fe and rocking her back to sleep.
David:
It was a long day at work, you came home and didn't see David anywhere. You then hear talking in your son's bedroom. You look in and see Jackson, who is now 3, in his bed and David telling him about the newsie strike.
"Then uncle jack and I came out of the building, he put les on his shoulders and yelled we won! Everybody was cheering, your mom and I found each other and I stole a kiss." He said.
"That's cool! But gross.." Your son said.
You giggled and thought about that day and knew ever since he was the one.
Spot:
You just had Emily and was resting from having her while spot was holding her. You were half asleep and half awake when you heard Spot talking.
"To be honest I was scared before you were born. I promise to be better than my dad was. But I promise to be the best dad for you. You're my little princess of Brooklyn."
You just smiled and thought how lucky you were and fell back asleep.
Mush:
"Ok Aaron it's 1 2 step and 1 2 step." Mush said teaching your little 4 year old son how to dance. Mush held his hand and led him through the dance.
"Am I doing it?" He asked looking down.
"Yeah you got it! Good job Aaron!" He said picking him up. You say back and smiled. Mush looked at you and motioned for you to come over. You stood up and came over. For the next hour you and mush danced around with your son having the best time.
Blink:
You came home from grocery shopping to see Anne and Sarah on Blink's lap and while he was reading them a story with a sock on his hand pretending it's a puppet.
"You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man." He finished with the puppet motions, and the girls were out like a light. He noticed you were home and smiled and you both carried them to their cribs to go to bed.
Racetrack:
It's Christmas time and on Christmas morning you, race, and Jacob woke early and opened presents. Their was one last gift for Jacob.
"Ok sweety this one is for you from daddy." You have it to him. He opened it and pulled out a handmade toy horse.
"Woah! Thanks dad! This horse will win all its races!" He said and hugged him. You and race laughed.
"How did you make that?" You asked.
"He said he wanted one so I took lessons to make them." You kissed him and smiled and your excited son playing with his new horse.
Crutchy:
Joshua and Emily were playing doctor in the living room while you and Crutchy made dinner.
"Sir I think your leg is broken." Emily said. "So here is a crutch to help you walk around. It's like a 3rd leg." You and Crutchy just laughed. Crutchy walked in and started to play with the kids.
"If you want to battle me you will have to face with the pain of my crutch!" Joshua said pointing it at him.
"I've loved on that crutch nothing came stop me!" Crutchy yelled and picked up the kids and started tickling them, he then carried them to the dinner table for dinner. You guys ate, talked, and laughed.
---------------------------------------------
More coming soon! Thanks so much for all the reads and votes. Love you guys!✌🏻️❤️