He hits you part 2

Kid blink:
It was late at night and I was staying in the lodging house to have a break from the sister. Blink said he was going out with the newsies, I didn't come because I was tired and didn't feel like partying after having a big fight with my sister. He said he would be home at 8:00 to cuddle with me and talk about my sister and I but now it's midnight and I'm still up waiting for blink to come home. For a while newsies start coming in drunk and crashing on their beds but blink still isn't here. Finally at 1:30 he's the last one to come in. He wobbles over to me and tries to kiss me. I lightly push away and said "babe I don't feel like doing that right now, let's just go to bed"
"No! We should do it right now!" He whispered yelled with his drunken breath.
"Blink no!" I said firmly, that was my mistake because blink shoved me into the side if one of the bunk beds really hard. I hurt my back in the process. He was walking over to punish me more when mush who was sober stopped him. I didn't realize I was crying when Bumlets helped me up and started comforting me. In the lodging house their was an extra private room and Bumlets led me in and made sure I was ok before he left to go to bed. I lied down and cried until I went to sleep.
Racetrack:
Here we go again... Racetrack is gambling all of his newspaper money on horses. And due to his gambling he was drunk. He stumbled over to the gambling table while I walked closely behind him. Before he could make a bet I stopped him.
"Are you sure you want to this? You need buy  food and a bed at the lodging house with your money not gambling" I warned.
"Get off me! You don't know nothing" he spat while shoving me onto the stables of the horses. I looked up at him disgusted while he walked away drunk and wasting all his money. I walked away from the horse races and crying all the way home.
---------------------------------------------
Just an extra chapter for all you lovely readers! ❤️