Chapter 19: I'm Only Here For the Food

I can't believe him. I'm always there for him and this is how he repays me?

Vinny: Ollie please just talk to me

No you fucker I'm ignoring your texts. I can't believe I thought I could actually trust him.

Vinny: Ollie I am so sorry, it will never happen again.

Vinny: I thought about you the whole time

Vinny: I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry!

Me: Sorry won't buy another pack of M&Ms. I told you to get some not inhale the whole bag fatass

Vinny: I'll make it up to you I promise

I began to type a reply but my doorbell redirected my attention. I was currently in a long sleeved gray shirt and some mid-thigh long gray socks. Yeah I was hesitant to the socks as well but they are way better than the alternative. Pants.

The shirt is long enough to wear it meets the socks so I didn't feel to uncomfortable answering the door. It was probably one of those door-to-door people again. They always come around on Sundays.

I walk gently on the wooden stairs, just in case I have to act like there is no one home because other than me, there isn't. I have to go on my tip toes and press my hands against the door to look through the peephole. With all of this effort I discover a hand covering the other end.

I place a hand on the bat I keep next to the right door and turn the knob. I open the door ready to swing but a boy with a picnic basket stops me.

"Hey beautiful."

I examine my cheeky boyfriend in his denim jacket and jeans looking as kissable as ever.

No.

I'm mad at him. Maad..

I lean on the door frame and cross my arms as I attempt not to smile.

"Vinny." I make it obvious that I look him up and down this time.

"Aww Ollie, you can say I'm beautiful too ya know" he comes up a step and I see a smirk flash across his face.

"Eh, I've seen better" I shrug and tilt my head.

"Have you now? Well I'm glad you settled for little ol' me then" he sets down the basket and comes closer to me. I keep my arms crossed but I have to look up to meet his dazzling eyes. I could get lost in those eyes for days. After I look into his eyes I couldn't help but let my brown ones scan his face. His clean shaven, nicely sculpted face. He has laugh lines that make his smile bright and a jaw line that could cut you.

I loose my orginal pose and wrap my arms around his neck which force me to go on my tip toes, "So am I."

We don't kiss immediately, we just look into each others eyes and smile for what feels like forever. Then I see him glance towards my lips and then I couldn't avoid the inevitable need to smile. Then I glance towards his lips and began to watch as our heads tilted simultaneously.

Then it was like time had stopped, but our lips didn't.

Kissing Vinny can never get old. It feels like my lips are being shocked by energy. It feels almost as good as when it's cold outside and you step into a warm shower.

Kissing Vinny is just like when your young and you finally get to hold a sparkler. You think it's going to burn you but you can't help but look at how beautiful it is.

Our lips pull away but we rest our foreheads on one another. My eyes are still close as we peck each others lips a few times before putting space between our faces again.