New Girl

Another boring uneventful day today. The Uchiha groaned to himself.

He dragged himself to his job.  He worked closely with his friend Naruto which he was happy about but would never admit it, EVER!

When he got to work he took the elevator up to the fifth floor . When he got there everyone was already there.  Then all of a sudden most of the girls in the department rush to him. They were just doing it to be close to him but he tosses them aside like they was nothing. Walked passed them and went to his desk. He could see basically everyone from his desk. He was the person in charge of there department.

Where he worked was where anime was made and some of the best.  His department was nothing fancy but was important all the same. They had to edit the episodes or movies and take out unnecessary things or anything that was messed up. They also added in the voices from the voice actors. So yeah it was important.  Everyone has there own series to edit just like how it would be at a manga publishing studio. We all had our series and had to manage them, it was just easier that way.

Today was going to be a exhausting day, I already know. I sat at my desk and began to look through the stacks of paper I had to fill out.  Luckily this job does have it perks and I'm glad I'm here.  Everyone thinks I'm a scary guy but honestly...I am. I laugh to myself. Everyone except Naruto things I'm a bad guy oh and Sakura but she just really annoys me.

I start to fill out the paper and look who it is coming to my desk , Naruto. I look up and he smiles and I groan. "Teme! No being cranky this earlier in the morning , we have a job you know!"

"What are you doing here your job is on the third floor. Do I need to call security?"

"Don't be silly." He smiles and lays a hand on my desk and gets serious. I was took back for a second on how serious he could be just by the face he gave me. "There's a new girl and she's becoming your assistant, since the last one you scared away and the one before that's and the on-"

"I get the point you idiot." I cut him off from his stupid rambling. "So where is she?" I look around and see no one.

Then all of a sudden a girl with midnight blue hair peeped her head out from behind Naruto. "H-hello m-my name is Hyuga H-Hinata." She bowed and held out her hand without looking at me.

"Does she always stutter like this?" I roll my eyes and start to walk off. I heard her soon follow me, "so now you follow people too? Didn't know you were the stalker type, glad to know."

"N-no I'm not I just n-need to know w-what you want me to d-do." I didn't look back and still fast walked.

"Your job." I sarcastically say almost at my destination.

"Yes I k-know that b-bu-"

I stopped and turned around. She almost ran into me.  "First thing you need to do is stop that stuttering. I can't take it no more, at first it was cute but now-" I stopped myself from talking once I realized I actually called something cute. "Nothing just stop it."

"O-okay I'll try." And I opened up the door and she followed me in.

"Do you even know where you followed me to?" I looked at her in the dark room with the only source of light is from the little peaking out the curtain but I could still see her.

"Well uh actually n-no." She looked around but I bet she couldn't really see anything clearly.

"Since your here I should tell you since everyone in the building already knows." I let out a deep sigh, "this room is my room. Not like a little child's room but my personal room. The only one allowed in here is me and I'm the only one with  a key.  This was my only demanded condition on being promoted to the head of the editing department. So now you know."

"Oh really? I'm S-sorry for coming in H-here." I go to turn on the big light and I looked at her eyes as they were widened in surprised.  "It so cool in here." She still looked around with her mouth open.

"Hey you didn't stutter."

She quickly raises her hand to her mouth then drops it. "That's n-new."

"Never mind I spoke to soon."

"Sorry." Her head dropped in defeat.

I go to the vending machine and I grab two drinks. "Here catch." I tossed her the drink and surprisingly she  caught  it. "Since your here already have a seat." I sat down on the bed in here and she sat on the couch. "So why did you come to work here?"

"Oh I just w-wanted to do s-something for my-myself for once." She takes a sip of the drink, "thank you for the drink and letting me come in here."

"Well don't get use to it no ones allowed in here." She nods her head indicating she understands. "I'll show you to your desk and I have work to do.  Oh and since your my assistant you won't be doing what everyone else is doing." She acted surprised and had a small gasp, "what was you expecting to be in one of the most important departments right from the start?"

"W-well I just thought-"

"You thought wrong. You probably don't even know how to edit the videos properly."

"That I-is true."

"I was just kidding! You really don't know how? You might just stay my assistant the whole time working here then or well that's if you can stand it."

"Stand w-what?"

"Ever think about why I needed a new assistant? They just couldn't stand me and I think the only one who stayed the longest was three months but you seem weak." She cringed when she heard that. "I doubt you'll make it a month." I walked out the room and started walking normally.

"Is that a bet?" I stopped completely and slowly turn my head to look at her.

"Yeah."

Authors note

How is it so far? Like the story plot? I'm really excited about it and hope everyone supports my story✌️!