Yuki meets Hinata

I smiled toward the women who opened the door and she smiled back.

"S-Sasuke it's good to see you, Yuki should be ready soon. You may come in if you want." She moved out the way and let me in.

"Thank you Mizuki." It was quiet and silent for awhile.

"So are you planning on letting Yuki spend the night or just hanging out?" She said trying to break the silence.

"Oh I haven't thought about it. I guess whatever she wants to do." I shrug not really caring either way. I just hope Yuki likes Hinata but who doesn't?

After what felt like a hour of awkward silence I hear Yuki running down the stairs skipping every couple steps. While the whole time cheering, "DADDDDDD!"

I looked at her and smiled. She had a backpack on her and she lunged at me. I caught her of course and she squeezed as hard as she could hugging me. "I've  missed you kiddo."

"Hn, I'm not kid no more." She crosses her arms over her chest and rolls her eyes.

"Oh yeah I forgot your 10." I say sarcastically.

"Almost 11!" She retaliates.

"Woe scary!" She lets out a annoyed sigh, "I can't believe it was almost 11 years ago." I let out a annoyed sigh too.

"For what?" Yuki ask.

"Well...uh eh for you of course!" I try to cover up but of course that's not what I meant. Man 11 years has went by. I'm 29 and I'm pretty sure Hinata is 23-26. I wonder if she knows how old I am.

"Well bye mom!" Yuki runs to Mizuki and jumps at her and hugs her. Mizuki almost fell over but soon caught her balance again. "Let's go dad!" She cheered holding onto my hand.

"Bye Mizuki." I said cold heartedly hoping she would hear the time in my voice.

We left their house and I closed the door. "Okay what are we doing first?!" Yuki said running to the car. She always tells me how much she loves my car even though it's not child safety.

"Well first lets go to my place I have someone I want you to meet." I say opening the door for her. I've never let her meet any of my girlfriends or even the girls I slept with so this will be a big shocked to her even though me and Hinata are just friends...but I'm thinking I'll change that.

I got in the car and started it. "Wow dad I love your car!" She felt all the leather seat and the console. She tried opening the glove box but I quickly shut it before she could.

"Eh don't look in there." I don't won't her to see my condoms even though she probably doesn't know what they are.

"Okay so tell me about this person I'm gonna meet. Are they like uncle Naruto?" She asked while staring at me. I just focused on the road not looking back.

"Well not really but I like her and she knows uncle Naruto." Oh shit I said she hopefully she didn't hear that.

"SHE!?" I looked at her and her eyes gleamed with joy. "My Otosan has a girlfriend!" Ah I knew she would hear she's my daughter and any Uchiha is a genius.

"She's not my girlfriend." I looked back at he road and I hear her sigh.

"Well do you like her?" She asked. Dang she's to smart for her own good.

"Hm how about you don't worry about that." I said hoping she would stop asking about it.

"When I see her I'll be the judge of wether or not you are allowed to date her."

"Wait you don't decide that kind of stuff for me!" I quickly replied. I wouldn't date her if Yuki didn't like her, but if Yuki does like her would she force Hinata to be with me? Would that be a good or bad thing? Question after question piled up in my mind until I hear yelling.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!" I quickly glance at her and back at the road.

"Oh what was ya saying?" Oops I can't get lost in my thought no more.

"I was saying that school has been going great and there was a new kid!" I could tell she wanted to talk more but we was already parked and I was getting out.

"A new kid?" I asked her. While opening the door for her.

"YUP!" She popped the p, "his name is konohamaru!"

"Well if I have to go to the school and beat up a little kid for hurting your feelings he won't look to great afterwards."

"AH NO DONT DO THAT!" She waved up her hands while I laughed and opened the door.

She threw her stuff down and took her shoes off. She ran to the kitchen and grabbed a water, "home sweet home!" She said running to the living room.

I headed to the living room and there was my daughter stoping and staring at the poor Hinata who was sitting on the couch reading manga. "Hinata!" I said with a smile. "Yuki this is Hinata." I said resting my hand on Yuki's shoulder.

"H-Hinata?" Wow my daughter never stutters I wonder what has gotten into her. Then a sudden outburst from her startled me, "IS THAT THE NEWEST EDITION!" She yelled running toward Hinata.

"YEAH! I'm almost done with it if you want to read it." Yuki being the dramatic girl she is pretended like she fainted.

Hinata laughed at her and smiled. She stood up and helped up Yuki. "Well I see you have took a liking to Hinata." I said thanking the heavens above.

"Yes I approve!" She held up a thumbs up like Rock Lee does, "she also gorgeous!" Yuki stepped up on the couch so she could reach Hinata and poked her cheek.

"T-thank you but approve what?" She asked curiously.

"Oh I approved you to be Otosan's gir-" I quickly ran to Yuki and covered her mouth.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I gave Yuki that you-better-shut-your-mouth-or-no-ice-cream-for-a-month look.

She removed her hand and smiled, "nothing, nothing at all." She said and then whispered in my ear, "we're getting ice cream later right?"

I just nod my head yes. "Well do y'all wanna go play to the arcade?" I said trying to change the subject.

"YESSSS!" Yuki cheered and jumped off the couch.

I go to Hinata and whisper in her ear, "I'll explain everything later." She must be confused on why I have a kid and why I'm not with the mom anymore and blah blah blah. I hope she understands though.

She whispered back to me, "you don't have to explain we were just friends anyways, right?" She said following Yuki and smiling at her but I could see it was a fake smile.

Author's Note

So Sasuke has a kid. How do you think Hinata is feeling about this? Do you have a idea on why Sasuke and Mizuki aren't together anymore? How's the book so far? Well please vote, comment, and read my book! Thanks everyone!