The Past

We leave my apartment and now we're getting in the car. Nothing has been said expect for Yuki singing "ice cream, ice cream, ice cream." We get in the car and I pull my seat up to let Yuki in the back.

"So ice cream first or arcade first?" I asked getting in the car.

"ICE CREAM!" Yuki says in a demonic voice. I was shocked at first but then I hear Hinata's soft laugh and look over at her and she's smiling while giggling. How adorable. "Dad? Dad?" I snap back to reality and look at my daughter.

"Yeah?" I ask her confused on what she needed.

"Let's go already." She says while buckling her seat belt.

"Okay we're going now." I start the car and head to the first ice cream shop I could think of. It was called crazy Circle ice cream. My friend from high school owned it and I haven't been there in a while. It would be good to see him again, I think.

"What ice cream shop are we going to?" Hinata asked. I had to force myself to not look at her and keep my eyes on the road.

"Crazy Circle." She squealed and I accidentally looked at her for a quick second. She looked happy, shocked, eh I dunno a lot of emotions at once. "W-what?" I ask her.

"I know the guy who owns that place." That's kinda weird that we both do but I guess the world is a big place.

"Dad does too." Yuki say chiming into our conversation

"How do you know him?" I asked her not taking my eyes off the road.

"My brother  was good friends with him in high school, so I ended up seeing him a lot." Wait what? Wait wait, so her cousin had to have been in the same grade as me.

"Wait ,what's your brothers name?" I asked her.

"Neji." She plainly says.

Neji...Neji...NEJI! Oh I remember him. We was friends but not best friends. I went to his house a couple times cause my other friends was good friends with him.

I also remember him having a sister... His sister was shy and a freshman. She was super cute and I remember going to his house and while they all played games in his room I would be with her. I couldn't remember her name.

The first time I went to his house it was me and three other people that were me and his friend. We walked to his room and while two people played games the others would just sorta talk and do guy stuff. He said his sister was bringing up tea and snacks. We heard a soft knock and Neji yelled, "come in." While not looking up from the tv.

This small fragile girl comes in with the snack and tea. "I'll help." I said in my monotoned voice. I was a senior that year and that's when I really started to mature and try to get out my rebellious/ don't care stage, which I partly came out of.

"T-thanks." She says as she stutters. I set down the drinks and snacks.

"Thanks Hina." Neji yelled even though she was in the room. "AH I DIED!" He said in frustration handing over the controller.

She was exiting the room and for some reason I just had a impulse to be near her. "I'm going to go to the bathroom, would you mind showing me?" I asked this girl Hina.

"S-sure." She said as she left the room and went down another hallway. I didn't have to go to the bathroom actually.

"Hina?" I said walking causally behind her.

She turns around and looks up at me with a small blush. "Y-yes?" She was already well devolved. She had massive breast that showed through the dress she wore, I had a really good view of that from being taller that her. She was a beauty. Her eyes was gorgeous. I was only three or four years older so what's the harm?

"Can I ask a question?" I say innocently. She's to nice for her own good.

"S-sure." She says with a confused questionable expression, how adorable.

"Can I see your bedroom?" She gasped at such a question but I knew I had to reel her in. "Because we're doing this project at school and I don't have any sisters." Wow would she actually believe that.

"Oh uh okay, t-this way." She says and she goes down a hallway. She's so gullible! She leads me down some halls and I have no idea where I am. His house might just be bigger than mine. "H-here we are." She says as she walks inside her room. I walk inside with her and close the door. "W-why did y-you do that?"

"Oh just to take in the full view." I have a evil smirk but try to hide it with a smile. I think she's starting to tell something is up.

I walk over to her dresser opening them looking for a certain drawer. "W-what are you L-looking for?" She asked coming up from behind me hesitantly.

"Oh nothing." I say trying to contain my laughter. I finally find the drawer with her bras and panties. I pick one up and push it against my face.

"AH!" She yells when she sees me doing that. I could tell she was gonna scream more so I quickly covered her mouth.

I whisper to her, "you need to be quiet or someone might get suspicious." She nods her head yes and I let out a sigh of relief.

Then she gently removes my hand from her mouth. "Sasuke-Kun." She says. Wait she knows my name?

"How do you know my name?" She blushes but keeps looking at me. We were in a weird position were I was holding her waist with one arm and the other hand she was holding with both of hers. The panties I dropped already. Her face was really close, close enough to where I could feel her hot breathe. What am I even doing?

"I've L-liked you for a w-while now." She says looking into my onyx eyes while I look into her lavender ones. "Ever since the first day of high school when I  S-saw you. You w-were talking to S-some friends while eating a tomato." I blush some when I hear her say that embarrassing stuff. "I don't know why but you I-interested me. So I started to t-try to find out more. I found out you were one of t-the most popular boys, you had the same f-favorite bands as me, you played t-the same games as me, and much more." Out of weird instincts I pushed her head into my chest. I don't know what I'm doing but it feels nice to hold her like this and feel her breath on my chest.

"Hina."

Authors note

CLIFFHANGER! Till next time. I hope you like it. I had major writers block and this was the best I could come up with😭. Also I'm going to be publishing a new book soon thats Sasuhina and I think I'm gonna name it "the new maid" I dunno I'm not great at titles but it will be about Hinata and her being a maid, that's all I'm gonna say! Till next time!