"One day we will meet again"

"Aye, Sasuke-Senpai are you okay?" I look up and I see Hinata poking the side of my cheek.

"Yeah I'm okay, I just got lost in thought." I brush them flashbacks off my shoulder. I shouldn't be thinking of stuff like that anymore, the past is the past.

...but what if she came back to me? I can't remember her face whatsoever but if I saw her I think I would instantly fall in love with her again.

We get in the car and as always Yuki is singing. This time she's singing a song about the arcade. She's so cute, wait what am I saying of course she's cute she's my daughter!

I drive to the arcade me and Yuki usually go to. We have a routine type of thing were I give her money and we meet up in a hour at a vending machine that we both like or she comes and finds me when she's out of money.

We walk in the arcade doors and Yuki holds out her hand waiting, "here you go." I say handing her some money and she stuffs it in her pocket and takes off running through machines.  "Well whatcha wanna do?" I say to Hinata. I got no reply so when I looked behind me she wasn't there. I turned my head around some and she was staring at a game a kid was playing.

"W-what's this game?" She asked me looking intensely at it.

"Pac-Man." I say.

"It looks fun." Her eyes are glued to the screen. Has she really never played before?

"Okay then I'll teach you how to play next." Her eye become bright and she looks at me happily.

After the boys turn is over she put her hands on the controls like the boy had his. "Okay so I'll lead you but try to do it on your own." I walk behind her and put my hands on top of hers. "Yeah just like that." I move my head so it's hovering over her shoulder and our heads are right beside each other. I get a good whiff of her hair, just like coconut. It's smells amazing! I get lost in smelling her hair and I put my face up to the side of her neck.

I heard her gasp but I didn't really care. "S-Sasuke w-what are you doing?" She asked stuttering. How cute.

"Nothing." I replied back to her.

"I died." I look up and she lost.

"Wanna go play a different game then?" I asked standing up straight. Her smell was just hypnotic.

"Yeah!" She cheers. She grabs my hand and tugs me along to a machine. I willingly go along with her. Her hands were soft and a little moist. They slipped right into my hands perfectly.

She took us to a claw machine. I gave her quarters while she tried to get a cat plushly. It took her over twenty minutes to get it. When she got it she gave it to me. It was a cat dressed as a ninja with a katana. If I was a ninja I would definitely use a katana.

"Okay now I'll win you one!" I smiled at her. I put a quarter in and went for the cat that was Lovey-dovey.

I immediately won it and gave it to her. "Thank you Sasuke-Senpai I love it!" She pushed it to her chest and hugged it.

Flashback

I leaned in slowly brushing against her lips. I take in her sweet aroma. Finally I connect me and her lips. She was surprised but soon kissed me back with lots of passion. My hand was in her hair and I soon felt tears...