Whos Itachi Uchiha?

I was laying on the couch reading a random manga I found lying around the house. It was amazing so far and I was getting really into it until I hear a slam. I set the book down and look up. I see Sasuke walking in the apartment but he looked upset.

I get up and walk to him as he's slinging his briefcase down and carelessly taking his shoes off. "What's wrong," I ask as I place my hands on his chest.

He looks down and gives a weak smile. He walks past me and locks himself in the bathroom. After about twenty minutes I start to get a bit impatient. I walk to the door quietly pressing my ear to the door. I hear the shower running but that's all.

I stand on my tippy toes and try to find the spare key at the top of the doorframe that opens the bathroom door. As I'm trying to reach I hear the bathroom door open. I look down and it was Sasuke naked and the water to the shower was still on for some reason.

He grabs me by my waist and starts to carry me, "S-Sasuke what are you doing?!" I ask flabbergasted.

I can tell he has a evil smile on his face. He walks back into the bathroom and undresses me or well rips my clothes off. He gets me inside the shower and starts kissing me starting at my neck.

"Sasuke, what's gotten into you?" I say putting my hand through his hair.

He put his arm on my lower back pulling me upwards. He goes lower and lower kissing me roughly. When he gets to my breast he licks my nipples then starts vigorously sucking on them.

I let out a loud moan. It feels so good but I'm really worried about him. I push his head away and look at him. "Is everything okay?" I ask with my eyes pleading for him to tell me.

"Just let me do this." He starts sucking on my breast again.  I hold onto his neck moaning loudly.

I push him away again, "stop, I'm worried about you." He let's out a sigh and sits on the edge of the tub.  I sit beside him, "is everything okay?"

"Yes." He avoids eye contact.

I make him look at me, "don't lie to me." Forcing him to look into my eyes.

"Ughhh. Well it's just my brother, Itachi Uchiha, he easily annoys me." He rubbed his temples.

"Who's Itachi Uchiha? You don't ever talk about your brother, what happened with him?" I ask begging to know more about this man I'm head over heels for.

"He's just crazy. I dunno how to explain it." You could tell that his brother easily got under his skin.

"Just try to explain." I really want/need to know about this. I want Sasuke to know he can rely on me.

"I don't even know where to begin. There's a long history with him that is just too painful to talk about." He paused for a second and let out a deep breathe before saying," he also works at the same building as us."

"Why have I never saw him?" I ask confused and even more intrigued.

"He works on a different floor. You've probably seen him past and just never gave it a second thought." He says his head still down, while rubbing his temples.

"Oh, I see." I wanna know about their relationship but I feel I will be pushing him. "How about I invite him for dinner one night-"

He cut me off as he sprang to his feet and looked mortified. "NO fucking way!"

"Why not?"

"He will ruin us and break us up. No way. That's final." He leaves the bathroom and on his way out grabs a towel.

I run to catch up to him."So you don't trust our relationship?" He turns around looking at me. "I thought we was stronger than that, that no one could break us up."

"That's not what I meant," he says trying to put his hand on my shoulder.

I slap his hand away, "no, that's exactly what you meant." I walk off and go to get some clothes to put on.

He follows me walking into the room. "Hinata," I ignore him. "Hinata," I go through some of my clothes, ignoring him. He grabs me by my waist from behind, hugging me tightly putting his head in the crease of my neck. "I'm sorry, if you wanna do a dinner with him then I'll ask him to tomorrow," his words were kinda mumbled since he was on my neck.

I turn around, his hands still wrapped around my waist, "are you sure that's okay?"

He give me a quick kiss, "yup, I trust our relationship and you."

LEMON START

"S-sasuke!" I push his head down into mine giving us a intense kiss. I put my hand through his hair and grab some holding on.

He picks me up while still kissing and I wrap my legs around his waist. I put my body close to his grinding my unclothed precious on to his chest.  His kisses get even more intense, my head was getting dizzy from it.

I start kissing down his cheek to his neck. I suck on his neck and with one of my hand on his neck the other one slide over his nipple, making them stick out. After I accomplish giving him the first hickey , I put them all over him! So everyone knows he's mine. I put them on his neck and all on his chest.

He starts to suck on my neck now. I feel his raging cock poke me from below. His towel had fell off awhile back. This hot pleasure was too much, I let out a sexy moan which made his cock go even harder.

He puts me down on the bed, I notice the window to the balcony is open but I don't care too much. He starts sucking on my breast fiercely, I moan out even more. I slide my legs up and put them on his back.

He slides down going to my precious place. He teases me a bit, giving me a few licks. Then starts sucking on my clit licking it also. Then goes down a bit inserting his tongue into me. "Hmm Sasuke, too good! Ah!" I couldn't control myself.

"Can I go ahead and put it in? I can't wait." He says stroking his giant cock with his face looking strained.

I go down to him and lick his giant shaft up and down. Then putting my whole mouth around it going deeper and deeper. I start to gag a bit but keep going.

Then he picks me up and opens the balcony! I put my arms on the balcony wall holding onto it. He sticks a few fingers into my vagina, he goes into it soft then harder and harder. "I-I need your cock, Sasuske.."

"Can do." He lined up his hard cock and puts it inside me. I let out a giant moan, not carry if anyone hears or sees. He puts his hands on my waist and thrusts into me hard from behind. My tits were flopping back and forth and it felt so good. He fuc** me like no one could.

Then I hear moans that aren't mine nor sasuke's. I look to the left and some cute perv was jacking off to us on his balcony. Me and him make eye contact and I wink and flick my tongue a little bit, this turns him on more.

Sasuke doesn't notices what I'm doing and just keeps giving me his good cock. He turns me around and again grabs my waist and this time puts his giant cock into me. I let out a loud moan, "oh gawd, sasukeee! Ahh! Yes! Yes! Yesss!"

I feel his cock throbbing in me which makes my clit feel even better. Having someone watch us turns me on even more, and Sasuke too. He goes so fast. My boobs were everywhere.

"I think I'm going to cum soon!" Saying it loud enough for the perv to hear.

"Me too!" He sets me on the ground of the balcony and the perv tried hard to see through the little spaces.

Sasuke Rams harder into me and I rub my clot vigorously. "Ahhh!" I let out as I cum all over sasuke's cock. As I cum on him he goes inside me!

"Fuc*" yeah he said as he cums all inside me, his cock still throbbing slightly.

LEMON OVER

I look over at the perv and he was gone. All the sudden I hear the doorbell ring. We both get something to put on. I put on sasuke's big shirt and Sasuke gets his towel.

We open the door and it's the neighbor but then I hear Sasuke say, "brother?"