Sasuke's Past

Our arcade day was over and we were headed home. Yuki was fast asleep with drool pooling around her. She had a lot of plushy's and snacks. Hinata was slowly drifting to sleep too. I couldn't help but stare at her. Her hair was laying on her face messy but cute.

Without opening her eyes or moving she says, "watch the road." I quickly turn and look toward the road. I bet I'm blushing from how embarrassing that was.

"S-sorry." I mumble. I kinda hope she didn't even hear me saying that.

We get to the apartment and I lightly tap Hinata's shoulder. She wakes up immediately and looks drowsy. "Do you mind getting Yuki's prizes while I carry her?" I ask her. She wiped her eyes waking herself up which reminded me of that flashback. I wish I could remember that girl's face and name. In my flashbacks I get lost in reality but when I come out of them I can remember anything about her expect that me and her kissed and the other stuff. I quickly put my fingers to my lips remembering what happened so long ago.

"Yeah that fine." She gets out the car and pulls up the seat collecting all her prizes. I pull up my seat and unbuckle Yuki quietly. I pick her up and hold her with her head on my shoulder.

We go to the door of my apartment and I open it up. I turned on a light and took my shoes off. I quietly walked inside. I usually put Yuki in the room Hinata's in but she's going to want to sleep there. I could put her in my bed and me sleep on the couch.

I stand there confused thinking. "Just set her on my bed." Hinata says with toys in her arms. She walks to her room and sets the toys down on the side of the bed. She lifts up the blanket and I quietly set Yuki in the bed.

"Thanks. You can sleep in my bed." I say whispering while heading out the room.

"No no!" She says holding up her hands. "You have done s-so much already." She said smiling.

"It's really fine." I walk to my room and she was closely following behind.

"No I insist."

"Fine how about we both sleep on the bed then?" I say looking at her tiredly.

"Erg uh hm." Her face becomes super red.

"How old are you again?" I ask finally.

"T-twenty five, why?" She asked confused with her redness going down.

"A twenty five year old can't sleep in the same bed as a boy?" I asked. Then I mumbled looking to the side, "chicken."

"W-WHA-! I'm not a chicken!" She says huffing. "Fine I guess I-I can sleep in the same bed as you." She starts to blush a little bit.

"Well okay then." I chuckle. I take off my pants and my shirt.

"WAIT! I'm not ready for anything like that." She quickly tries to run out the room but I catch her wrist.

"This is how I usually sleep, idiot." I say smiling.

"O-oh." She looks down embarrassed.

"I'm not really tired yet, wanna watch a movie?" I ask going to the small cabinet underneath the big screen tv in my room.

"Yeah that's fine." She walks to me and starts to look for a movie.

"How about this one?" I say holding up a action movie.