Their Kiss

"Hina."

One of her hands travel to my cheek . I look into her eyes and they seemed endless. She reminded me of space. I could get lost in her eyes. How have I never seen this girl before?

"Sasuke." Her face has a blush on it and it was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. "How do you feel about me?" She asked unexpectedly. How do I feel? I basically just met her and now I'm acting like I've known her for years and I'm in love with her?

"I don't know yet." Was all I could say. What if I say I love her and find out that I can't stand her. I can't get her hopes up just to breaks them.

"I-I love you."

I'll never see that girl again. I need to get it through my thick skull. What we had was nothing more than a kiss and that's all there is to it, right?

Don't I like Hinata? Why think of this girl now? I wish it was more simple.

"Is something wrong?" Hinata asked looking at me worried.

"Oh uh nothing I'm sorry." She gives me a confused look but just goes with it anyways. Surprisingly Yuki is quiet. I must've really scared them.

I start driving again and in a matter of minutes we arrive. The ride there was in absolute silence, no one even dared to breathe to loud. Me and Hinata get out the car and I help Yuki out.  We go inside the small ice cream shop and go to the front counter.

I helped Yuki order of course. She always wants more than she can eat but I get it willingly. Now my turn to order, "hot fudge sundae." I say monotoned and sorta scary.

I stared at the side of Hinata's face as she ordered, "The superman ice cream, p-please." She just stuttered? Oh no.

They had our ice cream done pretty fast actually. I grab three spoons and we all head to the table Yuki picked out. It was a really tall table with the really tall seats that sat three people.

We all ate and silence began to overcome us again. I really embarrassed myself back there. "How is it?" I asked both of them.

"AMAZING!" Yuki cheered while dropping the spoon and plunging her whole mouth into the ice cream.

"It's really good!" Hinata said softly smiling. She looked so delicate and the way the sunlight hit her made her skin light up. She is beautiful.

She had a little bit of ice cream on the side of her cheek so I get my thumb and wipe it off. "You had some ice cream on you." I said after I wiped it off. She was blushing  for some reason.

"T-thank you." She says politely. We stare at each other for a couple of moments until Yuki groans. I look at her and she was leaned back in her chair holding her stomach. Her ice cream looks like barley even a quarter of it was gone.

"What's wrong? Full already?" I said laughing a little bit.

"NO! I'm just...taking a break is all." She pouts. She rubs her stomach back and fourth.

"Well your ice cream is gonna melt." Hinata says smiling and giggling at Yuki's silly antics.

"Ugh. I'll try to eat more then." She grabs her spoon that she threw across the table and took really tiny bites out of her ice cream. After a couple times of her doing that she sighed and said, "that's all for me." She leaned back in the chair and pushed her ice cream aside.

I laughed a little and kept eating my ice cream. I always save the cherry for last so that was on the side. "I'll go throw that away then." Hinata says as she picks up Yuki's ice cream.

"No I'll get it." I protested trying to get it from her.

"Oh it's okay. I'm already done." I looked at her ice cream but there was none in it, well she did get a small.

"Oh okay." I leaned back in my chair and ate more of my ice cream. I was almost done.

When she got back I was taking my last bite. Then I remembered the cherry. I picked it up and then I went to Hinata.

"Open wide." I said while holding the Cherry behind my back.

"Wh-"

I cut her off by saying, "just do it." She opens her mouth slightly. "More."

She opens her mouth really wide and I stick the cherry in her  mouth. "I saved the cherry for you." I whisper in her ear. It caused her to blush massively.

"T-thanks." She politely says.

"Well ready to go to the arcade?" I say standing up grabbing my trash. Yuki leaped out her chair and threw her hands in the air.

"YEAH!" She yelled. I walk over to the trash can and throw away my trash.

Then I started to have them weird flashbacks again...

"I-I love you."

I looked at her crazy, like I just saw a ghost. "You do?" I ask her. I just needed her to say it again so I would know.

"I do. My feelings for you are unwavering." How could that be? I wish I would have known sooner.

"I'm a perv , I don't like showing my emotions, I can be lazy, I don't treat people right.  How could you fall in love with someone like me?"  I thought of letting her go from my grip but my grip got tighter like maybe I was subconsciously wanting her to not loose faith in me...?

"Your faults make up you. I fell in love with you!" Her pleading eyes look me straight in mine. I had no words. Nothing came to mind. I've never been loved like this. My parents aren't  in the picture and I hate my brother. It feels good to be loved but could I return those feelings?

I leaned in slowly brushing against her lips. I take in her sweet aroma. Finally I connect me and her lips. She was surprised but soon kissed me back with lots of passion. My hand was in her hair and I soon felt tears...