Hinata's Past

"No."

"Sasuke remember when you kissed me outside at work?" She asked clutching my shirt in her hands.

"Yeah." I remember that. I was surprised she would actually kiss me back.

"I said something about me not liking you and stuff but you said challenge accepted. What did you mean by that?" What did I mean? I was just in the moment then and I'm not actually sure. That girl from the past still holds a place in my heart that is  unforgettable but Hinata has another place in my heart that can't be replaced.

"I don't really know actually." I don't honestly.

She then let's put a huge sigh. She gets up and walks to the balcony that's outside my room. I follow her and her hair blows in the wind. It was already dark outside and the only light was the street lamps and buildings.

"Sasuke." was all she said. She leaned her arms on the the edge and bends over a little. "Why are you so stupid?" She asked plainly.

"HOW!?" I asked mad. I was at the door that connected the balcony and my room just staring at her from behind.

"Let me tell you about my past." She turns around and looks at me waiting for me to say something.

"Okay." I say confused and I close the balcony door.

"I grew up in a strict house. I wasn't allowed to do much. When I was allowed to anything it was always with only my brother or sister. I was the clan's heir so I had a lot of responsibilities. My brother always got to goof off and my sister was just as strict as my father." She took a deep breathe and she I could hear the pain in her voice.

"My mother died giving birth to my sister Hanabi. It made my dad intolerable and I couldn't stand him most the time. I started sneaking out at nights to clubs and secret meeting places with friends I met online. My brother caught me once and threatened to tell my father." She looked like she was going to cry by remembering this but she kept it in.

"He wasn't actually my brother and he was my cousin that got adopted after his parents died in a plane accident. I told him I wouldn't do it no more but just having that kind of thrill made me do it even more." I thought  about me being in high schools and I did that too. I met with people I didn't even know.

I know I'm being a hypocrite but I want to say it anyways, "you know that's dangerous." I said.

"I know but I was a kid." I guess I understand where she's coming from.

"Carry on."

"One night I met this boy. I saw he went to the same high school as me and I immediately started to like him. That night I actually stopped being so rebellious or at least stopped most of it.  Knowing someone at school did the same things as me made me feel better. The night I saw him I couldn't even go near him. I just texted him I couldn't come that my dad caught me sneaking out." She puts her hand on her chest above her heart and squeezes her shirt. Her other hand was balled up into a fist.

"It felt like we needed each other and so I know this is going to sound weird but I started to stalk him. I learned stuff about him and I'll never forget him. But let's just say when I finally made progress on him it kinda backfired. After that little romance I started working hard and trying really hard to become the heir. Then my brother told my father everything about what I did. He was mad at me for something I did back then but he literally ruined my life." A tear escapes one of her eyes.

Her voice got softer, "I would have been rich and have a nice job even though I didn't care about that whatsoever I knew I wanted to be successful for some personal reasons. My sister became the new heir and I then went to college. My dad kicked me out once I finished college and I started sleeping at friends house. Then I got the job as your assistant and I didn't won't to bother anyone anymore so I started to sleep on that couch.  Then you found me that night and here we are."

"It must've sucked." I let out a Deep sigh, "your childhood I mean."

"Not as bad as yours." We look down and we look defeated in a way. We both let out a small laugh.

"I guess your right."

"Tell me about how you had Yuki." I looked up at her but she was looking to the side with a slight shade of red.

"I met her in college, Yuki's mother I mean. We had the same classes and sat by each other in some of them. We became close in a short period of time. During breaks at school we would have sex in random places around the school."

She gasped when hearing that. "Y-you y-you-" I cut her off so I could finish my story.

"We were young and carefree. I was still about 18 at the time I think maybe almost 19 I'm not sure. We started to date and things got serious, well at least for me." She lowered her hands and clung to my every word.

"We were dating for about five months and with the occasional sex at the school, life was good. She said she loved me and I really felt I loved her back. But then I started having to study as things got harder and harder I couldn't spend time with her as much anymore which really sucked but she understood. Then one night I went to surprise her at her dorm and when I came in and  she was having sex with two other guys."

I stop talking and looks to the side. I remember that day. It was one of the worse days of my life honesty.

"When she saw me she tried to stop me from leaving and she kept apologizing but I left anyways and I don't regret leaving." I say with a bit more confidents in my words.

"After that I request seat changes in all my classes. Months past and I didn't see her whatsoever but then I got a call. It was a hospital and they said that Mizuki was going into labor a month early and they wasn't sure if the baby was going to make it. I asked why it concerned me and they said that Mizuki said it was my baby. I rushed to the hospital and by the time I got there Yuki was already born."

That day was one of the best days of my life. One of the only good days in my life. Yuki became my precious little daughter that day and someone who would love me just by the role I was as a parent. I made a promise that day to never have her hate me.

"I got to see her later that day. She had midnight black hair like mine and my eyes. Her facial features were more of Mizuki's than mine. Mizuki said I could name her and so the first name that came to mine was Yuki. Mizuki tried to get me to be with her again but I refused." I honestly hated Mizuki for what she did to me.

"The only time I would want to see her is if it's for Yuki and that's what I told her. Back then I could visit Yuki more often since she was a child and I Didn't get my promotion yet." Once I did get that promotion it's like I never even saw Yuki anymore which really hurt me.

"I think it was a year or two later Mizuki got married, She didn't have anymore children or well at least yet."

"Why would she cheat on you?" Hinata asked me with tears threatening to fall down once again.

"I guess I'm just unlovable."