Mizuki's Parenting

I wake up to loud knocking. I sit up and my head starts banging. I quickly put my hand on my head. Then all the memories of last night come rushing back. I look around and she was still asleep. Her face was so pure and gorgeous. I wanted to kiss her but I heard that knocking again.

"Coming." I say as I get up and slide on a fresh pair of boxers.

"HURRY UP, DAD!" Oh crap I forgot Yuki was in the apartment. I wonder if she heard? Nah, it was late at night.

I open the door and see a furious Yuki, "what's up?" I ask her.

"I've been waiting for breakfast for a hour!" She says pointing at a imaginary watch.

"I'll wake up Hinata." I say turning and going to the bed. "Hinata, Hinata, Hinata wake up." I whisper in her ear shaking her shoulder a bit. I was about to kiss her when Yuki came up beside me.

"Why is she in here?" She asked and I jumped up surprised by her presence.

"YUKI!" I yell. "What are you doing in here?" I ask.

"You left the door open." She gives me that face that's just like I-know-what-you-was-doing-you-old-perv.

"Doesn't mean you can just walk in." I point to the door for her to leave.

"Why is she naked?" Yuki asked and my face became extremely red.

"OUT!" She quickly sprints out and gives a long sigh. Then I close the door and lock it.

"What's with all the noise?" Hinata sits up and the cover hiding her waist up is gone and all that's left to see is her naked bare chest. Which I immediately turned away not wanting to get ahead of myself this early in the morning.

"Hinata, uh um-"

She cuts me off, "what?" She asked turning to look at me and my super red face.

"Your um....well....." Then I just blurt it out, "YOUR NAKED!" I look at her and she looks down. Her whole face becomes red and panicked.

"AH!" She screams quickly covering herself.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before." I say giving a cocky smile.

She throws a pillow at me, "Baka."

"Are you cooking breakfast?" I ask her trying to get off that subject.

"Sure." She gets up with the cover covering her fully but as soon as she gets up she falls.

"Are you okay?" I ask rushing to her side helping her sit on the bed.

"Uh yeah I'm just S-sore." Oh she must have not expected it.

"S-sorry." I stutter. Eh, why stutter now?!

"Its okay, I enjoyed myself." She says seductively but kind too. I look at her and we both look away embarrassed.

"Okay so uh breakfast?" I say.

"Yeah. Breakfast." She slowly gets up and I look away giving her privacy. "Could you uh hand me my bra." I look on the bed and grab it. It was huge! I could probably fit two watermelons in it. Mhm, I want some watermelon now or Hinata's boobs will work.

"Here." I say underhand tossing it to her.

"Thanks." She say shyly.

She leaves the room and closes the door. I walk outside the balcony door and look at the sky. I'm so unbelievable happy, I don't know what to do with myself.

The wind blew and my hair moved to the side. I hope this happiness last my entire life. I close my eyes breathing in the air. Then I feel someone hug me from behind. I turn my head to look and it was Hinata. I give myself a tiny smile while she buries her head into my back.