Chapter 3- Stylist

Riley's pov
Me and my fellow tribute James, who is also my boyfriend, just got off the train. Now we're in the Capitol. We were greeted by people dressed in wacky outfits. It was nothing like what we wore in district 6. All we had were plain black and grey clothes. I wander who my stylist will be.
Effie puts me and James in separate rooms because we have a stylist each apparently. I walk into the room and see a female standing before me.
"Hi I'm Jenn." She says and shakes my hand.
"Riley." I say.
"I'm your stylist!" She says.
"Yep." I say.
"You are stunning my dear! But I need to examine your body to make your outfit." She says.
"Oh ok." I say.
Once she's finished, she starts taking measurements and designing a costume. She uses black material. I so haven't been wearing black and grey all my life or anything. The dress she is wearing is red with little pink frills on the end. How I would dream to wear a dress as gorgeous as that. But that isn't going to happen. In the next few weeks I could be alive or dead.
James is probably wearing the same sort of outfit as me. A black costume. How will anyone notice us an get sponsors when all we're wearing is a simple black costume? I guess we'll just have to rely on Tiffany to get us sponsors. She's our mentor.
Soon enough Jenn speaks again.
"I've finished your costume!" She says excitedly.
Then she picks it up off her table and presents it to me.
"Well, what do you think?" She asks.
"It's great and all but not very eye catching. Why don't you put some silver lines going up the sides and gold swirls around the neck hole?" I ask.
"I can see that working." She says and walks back to her sewing machine.
I just sit there and wait. I wander how James looks. Handsome as always probably. I can't believe that I may have to end up killing him or he'll have to kill me. I don't want to think about that.
After a while Jenn comes back.
"I've added what you asked and some gold around legs." She says and I hold it.
"It looks amazing, thank you." I say and hug her.
"That's my job! Now go and put it on." She says and points to another room.
I turn the door handle and walk into the room. The door closes behind me and I put on my costume. I look at myself in the mirror. This will get attention. I wander what the other tributes will be wearing.
"Have you put it on?" Jenn asks from behind the door.
"Yes, come in." I say and she enters.
"Oh you look absolutely magical darling!" She says.
"Thank you. Is James wearing the same?" I ask.
"James?" She asks.
"My fellow tribute, he came with me." I say.
"Oh yes! He is wearing the same, I passed on the information about the changes about the costume. You two will look magnificent in front of all those people!" She exclaims.
"Let's go and see James." She says and walks out the door.
I follow and she leads me into a small messy, room. Two figures appear- one is James and one is his stylist. Ne gives me a tight hug.
"You look great Riley." He says.
"You too James." I say.
"Well Chantel, you did a good job." Jenn says to James' stylist.
So that was her name! Chantel.
"You didn't do too bad yourself." Chantel says and looks at me.
"Well the ceremony is in a few hours. You should go and get set up with your carriage." Jenn says and we leave.
They show us to where we need to go and we get set up. I wander what the other tributes will be like.