Chapter 21- Finale

Noah's pov
Me and Richelle just sit there looking at each other. I was about to say something when I'm interrupted by a loud voice.
"Attention tributes! Please look up and watch the following clip."

Me and Richelle both look up at the sky and see a large video playing. It was the cameras going through all the districts. 1-12 and do you know what they were doing? They were all chanting, "Let them win, let them win". Wait, they all wanted me and Richelle to win? It got to our district (2) and one person was standing on the stage.
"If you don't let Noah and Richelle win, we're going to burn the capitol down and all its people!"

I was taken aback and so was Richelle. They wanted us both to win? The video turns off and I look at Richelle.
"They want us to win Noah, together!" She says excitedly.
"I know, this is amazing!" I say and hug her.

"Ahem, due to some rebellion, congratulations to Noah Erlick and Richelle Nolet, you are the winners of the 86th Hunger Games!" A loud voice says and a ladder drops down.

"Noah we won! We won!" She squeals and runs into my arms.
"Maybe I should do what I promised James." I say.
"What?" She asks confused.
"Richelle will you go out with me?" I ask.
"It took you long enough!" She says which makes me smile.

We both climb up the ladder and she whispers something go me-
"I love you Noah."
"I love you too Richelle." I say back.

So this book has finished! Credit to EvieTheElephant for the idea on ending the book. I am still continuing The Next Step Couple Stories and Nochelle One Shots, however they won't be updated that often. They're my 'I will write when I have nothing to do' books. However I am putting my new Nochelle book out after this chapter, hope you all enjoyed this book! ❤️