Who is she?

Note-this story is going to be in Tyler's point of view and 3rd person point of view through the whole story.if you guys want, comment for a Naomi point of view.hope you enjoy the story!!and p.s when the words are in italic it is Tyler talking in his head to himself.
________________________
"Monday morning really? I don't want to go to school,I just want to be at home. I hate everyone."

3rd person POV

Tyler got out of bed and walked over to his dresser. He pulled his all black school uniform out and layed it on the bed. Then Tyler walked in his bathroom and started a nice cold shower to help wake himself. After a while Tyler turned the shower off and wrapped his towel around his waist. He brushed his hair and teeth and put some deodorant on, then he walked back to his room for his uniform.

Tyler walked down stairs after he was ready and grabbed a granola bar for breakfast and his satchel, then he walked out the door to school."why the fuck do they force me to go to school with such fucking idiots?!" Tyler sighed and kept walking to school.

Tyler walked into the school to his locker, but something was different. He looked to the locker beside him only to find a new student, a girl student. Suddenly Tyler's heart started beating faster, and he became hot and sweaty. Tyler hurried and grabbed what he needed and ran away as quick as he could to his class."what the fuck was that,what is happening to me?!"

The new girl walked in her class and sat down in an empty seat in the back. She watched as people talked to there friends,then someone caught her eye. She looked over at Tyler and saw he was staring at her. She smiled as Tyler blushed and turned away quickly.

The bell rung that signaled for class to begin. "Good morning everyone!" The teacher said cheerfully. "Good morning!" Everyone said excepted Tyler. "Today class I would like to introduce a new student," the teacher began,"this is Naomi Eve." Everyone clapped and said there greetings to Naomi as she walked back to her seat in the back. "Naomi huh, what a pretty name for such a perfect creature." Tyler blushed as he thought of those words he said in his mind.

Lunch time

The bell rang for the second time, that means lunch. Tyler walked up the stairs to his favorite spot on the roof of the school. Tyler sat on the bench he always say at and began to eat his lunch "I can't believe what is happening to me! Why is it happening to me,why?!"
As Tyler finished eating he saw Naomi sitting on the grass under a cherry blossom tree near the entrance of the school. "Wow Naomi looks so beautiful with all the cherry blossoms dancing around her." Tyler took his phone out of his pocket and snapped a couple photos of Naomi, then walked back into the school for his next class.