CrAzY

Tyler's POV

I woke up this morning and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw there was perfectly made toast sitting on the table. I walked over and sat down. "Good morning sweetie!" Naomi said kissing me on the cheek. "Good morning my little Naomi." I said giving her a quick squeeze. Naomi sat down beside me and we ate our toast then got ready for school. We walked outside and I locked the door then we headed to school.

We arrived at our lockers and got everything we needed then went into our homeroom. Naomi I think is starting to act weird. She is starting to seem overprotective of me. I know I'm overprotective of her, but I never thought she would be the same for me. I also can't believe she wants to kill for me. To be honest, that is the most sweetest thing ever. I'm sooo happy!

Lunch time

The bell finally rang for lunch. What a relief. Me and Naomi stood up and walked to our lockers to get our lunch. We then walked hand in hand up to the roof top to eat. "Tyler I will be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." Naomi said as she walked away.

Naomi's POV

I walked down the stairs from the roof top and over heard some voices in the hallway. I swear I heard on say Tyler's name. I ran and hid behind a corner so I could eavesdrop on their  conversation without being seen.
"OMG Tyler is like, sooo hot!" The one girl squealed. "Yea he is like the most hottest guy in the school! I would love to be his special someone!" The other girl squealed. "To bad he is dating that cheater." The one girl said with a disgusted expression. "We should totally break them apart." This was the part I decide to come out from behind the corner. "Oh sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation." I said walking towards the two girls. Both of the girls eyes got wider,"oh ahahahah, how much of it did you hear?" Both of the girls said at the same time. "Oh, let's just say enough of it for me to do this!!" I said swinging a knife a the one girls neck slitting her throat. The other girl screamed and started running in terror. I ran in front of her and tripped her. I got on her back and whispered in her ear, "gotcha!" As I stabbed the knife into her neck.

I stood up and looked at my outfit and saw I was covered in blood. I grabbed both of the girls and dragged them out the back of the school and threw them in the dumpster. I then ran to the bath house. When I got there I walked in and saw a familiar guy with blood all over him starting to undress for a shower. "Tyler?" I said walking closer to the boy. "Oh uh, Naomi what are you doing here....oh, wow did you spill cool aid on yourself?" Tyler said looking at my outfit. "Nope!" I sang happily walking closer to Tyler till there was no space between us,"it's blood my dear."

Tyler's eyes grew wide,"y-your kidding." I shook my head,"two girls were saying how much they love you and how the one wanted to be your special someone and then they called me a cheater and were going to break us up." I said starting to get teary eyed. Tyler wrapped his arms tightly around me. I layed my head down on his chest and asked,"why are you here?" Tyler sighed,"two guys were saying that your a cheater and you would probably date with any guy who asked you, so they said they were going to test it out by asking you out." Tyler said squeezing me even tighter than before,"so I killed them before they could even lay a hand on you."

We both got cleaned up and dressed before heading to class. By the time we made it back to school we saw everyone was leaving for home, so we just turned back around and walked home. We held hands and talked about our classes and some of the stupid mistakes the teachers made. "Hey Tyler, when we get home can you show me how to properly kill someone?" Tyler laughed "of course I can, but first lets get you a better knife." He said walking in the direction of the weapon shop.