She is mine!

Tyler's POV

I sat there at my laptop and thought about everything that happened today. "I can't believe I talked to Naomi! She actually kissed my cheek!! And we even hugged before we departed ways!!!"

I stood up and walked over to my dresser and put my pajamas on and crawled in bed. All I could do was think about Naomi and her sweet sweet smile.

Morning

I got up this morning super excited to go to school ready to see my precious Naomi. I walked into the bathroom and got a shower and put my clothes on, then walked downstairs grabbed my things and left.

I arrived at school with a smile on my face as I walked to my locker, I was ready to see my little Naomi's face. I got to my locker and got everything I needed for the day, then I stood and waited for Naomi so we could walk to class together. I waited for a couple minutes until the bell rang. "I guess Little Naomi isn't here today, what a shame."

I walked into my class and sat down, out of the corner of my eye I saw a familiar figure. I looked over and saw Naomi at her desk with another guy!
"WHO THE HELL DOES THAT GUY THINK HE IS!!" I watched as The guy took Naomi's hand in his and kissed it, then left to go to his seat.

"I got to do something about him, but I'm going to watch more closely and see what all they do together."

Lunch

At lunch I walked up to the roof to the railing and looked down to were Naomi is and saw that guy again. Does he ever let her alone? I looked over and saw some other student in my class had come up here for lunch too. I walked over to them and asked "do any of you guys know who that guy by Naomi is?"

The one girl looked down at the guy and said "oh that's just Nate, he and Naomi are dating."

WHAT THERE DATING!! "Oh ok thanks I just wanted to know." I said and walked away.

I can't believe Naomi and that guy Nate are dating, why did Naomi hold my hand and kiss my cheek yesterday then!? Maybe they just started dating today? All I know is that I'm going to put an end to there relationship!

After school

When I got home I ran upstairs and grabbed my wallet, and then raced back down the stairs and out the door. I ran down to the hardware store and got everything I needed. Then I ran to the gun shop and got a pistol and a dagger, then left for home.

"I'm ready to take back what's mine!!" Tyler said to himself