Night for fun

Tyler's POV

The aroma of rotting flesh fills my nose as I walk into my basement. Lately Naomi has been going crazy, because she claims almost every girl in the neighborhood and at school likes me, so she has been kidnapping the girls one by one and started storing them in our basement. After a long torturing session, she eventually just brutally murders them. Every time I walk outside there are always cops at every other house talking to the sobbing parents about there missing child. Everyone's been claiming there is a rapest going around and kidnapping the girls. What morons.

"Hey Tyler, we should test out your new gun." Naomi said with a sly smile spreading across her face. I laughed,"we can later, first lets get something to eat." I said starting to leave the basement. "Can I ask you a question?" Naomi said walking towards one of the corpses."yea." I said turning to look at her. "Have you ever wondered what a human taste like?" Naomi asked now looking at me. "Um uh...no not really?" I said confused. "Ok!" Naomi said running up the stairs to the kitchen. 'What the hell was that about?' I thought as I followed her up.

"I don't feel like cooking tonight, can we go out to eat?" Naomi asked with puppy eyes. "Sure, go get your shoes and coat, it's getting cold out." I said as Naomi smiled and ran to our room to get all her things. She came back down stairs all dressed up and skipped out the door. "By the looks of your outfit I'm taking it as you want to go somewhere fancy?" I yelled out the door to her. "Yep! So bring lots of money because I'm starving!" She yelled back.

We got to the restaurant and walked in to wait for our table. The waitress showed us to our seat and we started to look at our menus. I looked across from me only to see Naomi sitting there with her menu covering half of her face only to the point of her eyes. I looked in the direction she was staring at to see what she sees, and to my surprise i was getting checked out by the waitress.
Well all I know is that the poor waitress is going to rot in our basement.

After we got our food and ate we were at the point of checking out. I payed for our food and made sure I didn't leave a tip for the waitress so Naomi didn't go ballistic, then we left. "Hey Tyler did you bring your gun?" Naomi asked staring out the window of the car. "Yea it's in the glove box." Naomi opens the glove box and pulled out the gun, "can we try it out tonight?" I looked over at Naomi, "I guess it wouldn't hurt." I said making a u turn and started driving back towards the restaurant.

We both waited in the car for the waitress to come out. When she finally did I got out of the car and walked towards her. Me and Naomi made a plan that Naomi would take the gun and hide in an alley close by, then I would flirt with the waitress then lead her to that alley for Naomi to shoot her. When I walked up to the waitress she smiled and said, "hey there cutie!" I smiled and put my arm around her,"hey I ditched my girlfriend, she was boring the crap out of me. Anyways I was looking for someone who wanted to have some fun, you see I'm really in the mood." She smirked and led me towards her car, "no, let's do it somewhere where its public." I said dragging her towards the alley where Naomi was hiding.

The waitress pushed me against a brick building and pressed her body up against mine, "oh my god your so hot!" She said trying to push her lips against mine, but before she could I pushed her hard to the other side of the alley till her head hit the wall. "Ow!! What was that for!" She screeched through her teeth. I grinned as Naomi came out of the darkness of the alley with the gun pointing to the waitresses heart, "it's for trying to seduce my boyfriend!" Naomi laughed out insanely as she shot the waitress. The waitress fell to the ground choking on her blood as it started to poor out of her mouth and chest. I walked over and hugged Naomi tightly and said, "you did a great job my little Naomi, you deserve a sweet award." I cooed teasingly in Naomi's ear. I felt her shiver slightly and wrapped her arms tightly around my waist. "You smell of that witch." Naomi mumbled burying her head into my chest. "Yea yea I know, let's go home so I can wash that stink off of me and be claimed by my little Naomi." I said nuzzling my face into the curve of Naomi's neck.

We arrived home after having fun killing the waitress. I went upstairs and got a quick shower and got changed. I came back down and hugged my little Naomi. "So wanna claim me?" I asked teasingly. Naomi giggled and warped her arms around me and closed the gap between us. "I love you Tyler, you will be mine forever." I smiled and kissed her back, "of corse I will be yours forever, but you have to hurry up and claim me!" I said dragging her upstairs for a long night of fun.