Blades

Tyler's POV

We reached the the weapon shop and walked through the front door. "Do you have a weapon in mind little Naomi?" She shook her head,"well Tyler, your main weapon is and axe and I can't use a gun because people would hear it, so something that is easy to carry around and can kill someone quickly without a sound." Naomi said looking at all the weapons. "You can use a dagger." I said picking up beautiful shining dagger. "That looks so awesome! That is the weapon I want!" Naomi said jumping up and down. "Ok pick the one you want." I said showing Naomi all the daggers the store has in stock.

Naomi picked up a dagger that had a pinkish purple handle. "I like this one, it's pretty." Naomi said showing me the dagger. "If that's the one you want you can get it little Naomi." I said tousling Naomi's hair. I took Naomi's dagger up to the front counter and payed for her weapon. 'Yay!now we can kill together and be the best couple in the world!!'

When we got home I took Naomi to the backyard to teach her how to use her weapon. I had a few daggers myself stored in the basement, so I brought them out for us to practice with. I had a few dummies down in the basement that I brought outside also and set them up. I showed Naomi the main points of the body that can quickly kill a person. Then I went up behind her to help guide her on how to throw the dagger and hit exactly at the points of the body I showed her. I helped position her arm and brought her arm over her shoulder and guided it forward swiftly and told her to throw the dagger then and there to hit the point of the body we were aiming for.

"Wow Tyler, that's so amazing!!" Naomi squealed jumping up and down. "Can I try it myself?" Naomi asked with puppy eyes. "Sure but try with one of my old daggers so your not wearing the blade down on yours." I said giving her one of my daggers. "Ok Naomi, do exactly what I taught you." I said to Naomi as she got into place. Naomi brought her hand with the dagger in it over her shoulder and quickly but swiftly threw the dagger at the heart of the dummy. "Tyler I did it!!" Naomi screamed throwing her arms around me. I hugged her back and said,"congratulations my little Naomi, your growing up."

Sorry if it's short I didn't know what to add into this chapter, but I will try to make the next one longer!🤗