2

We were currently at my house with Nash. We walked in and I set Emily down.

"You have a beautiful home" Nash said. "Thanks" I said smiling at him.

"Daddy" Emily yelled. "Emily has asked for her dad almost everyday since she was born" I said frowning a bit remembering the last time I seen Nash.

"What do you usually say?" He asked. "I just say she'll meet you soon" I said.

"How's mom and dad been?" He asked. "They've been good" I said. "Do they know I'm Emily's father" he asked. "No" I said.

"Where's Hayes?" I asked remembering my other brother. "Nash" I said. "Yeah" he said back. "Your the best brother ever" I said hugging him.

"Mommy" I heard Emily yell. "Yes honey" I say going to her. "I'm hungry". "Okay what do you want to eat?" I asked her.

She thought for a minute then replied. "Pizza!" She said excitedly. "I'm gonna go order one, Nash can you watch her while I order it" I asked.

"Of course Claire, she's our daughter" Nash said.

I got my phone and dialled the number then I order one large meat lovers pizza.

I walked back into the room to see Nash playing with Emily I stood their and smiled.

I wish he knew before I decided to run off.

"I hope it's fine with you that I order meat lovers" I said and they both turned around.

Gosh they look so much alike. "My fav" Nash said. I sat down with them.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked Emily. "Yea!" She yelled in excitement.

"What movie?" I asked. "The princess and the frog!" She said. "Okay" I said about to get up when Nash stopped me.

"I'll do it" Nash said as he got up and put the dvd into the player.

I heard the door bell ring, I got up and got my money then headed to the door. I open it to see the pizza man.

"That will be 6.50" the pizza guy said. I was about to hand him the money when Nash had already paid.

I got the pizza then went back to sit down. "Nash you didn't have to pay" I said. "It's fine" he said.

"I was going to visit mom tomorrow so I wanted to know if you wanted to come or not?" I asked. "Yea I haven't seen her or dad in a while" he said.

•20 minutes later•

Emily had fallen asleep so I put her into her room so she can't sleep so it was just Nash and I.

"I think I should get going" Nash said. "Okay well I'll see you around" I said. "Yea see ya" he said and with that Nash left.

~~~~

I woke up the next morning on the couch. I got up and remember the events from last night.

I smiled then got up to go check on Emily. I walked into her room and seen her wide away.

"Mommy" she squealed. "Hi Em" I said. I got her up then went downstairs and sat on the couch.

"Where's daddy?" She asked. "He had to go" I said. "Where?" She asked. "Home" I said.

"Home? Why can't daddy live here?" She asked. "I don't know" I said

Emily got up and started yelling.

"I want daddy! I want daddy!" She screamed over and over again. I finally decided to call Nash.

Claire: hey Nash

Nash: hey Claire

Claire: I'm sorry if I woke you up but Emily wants you, she won't stop yelling that she wants you

Nash: I'll be over in a bit

Claire: are you sure? You don't have to?

Nash: Claire I want to

He said and I hung up awaiting his arrival.

~~~~

"Thanks for coming Nash" I said as he took Emily and sat down.

"No problem Claire" he said.

"Well we were just about to go visit mom if you wanted to come?" I asked. "Yea I'd love to" Nash said.

We got dressed then hopped in Nash's car and out Emily in her seat belt.

~~~~

We got to our parents house and walked out the car and too the front door.

We knocked and within seconds Nash and I's mom answered.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you like it! Comment and vote lovelys💕

Love ya😘