21

Claire Underwood's P.O.V:

As soon as I got downstairs they stopped talking as soon as they seen me.

What is going on?

"Hey guys" I awkwardly and sat down with Isaac in my lap. "Oh hey Claire" carter said. "What where you guys just talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing!" Matt blurted out. "Oh okay... So where you're kids at?" I asked the boys. "Grandparents" Hayes said casually.

"Claire I got you two tickets to go to the spa."  Cam said. "Oh thanks Cam but I have no one to go with" I said. "I'm going with you" Matt said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You're coming ... To the spa.. With me?" I asked Matt. "Yea" he nodded.

"Okay when do we go?" I asked getting happy. "10 minutes" Matt said. "Okay" I said and ran upstairs.

I walked over to my suitcase and opened it grabbing a pair of jogging pants and an oversize Matthew Espinosa sweater.

•At the spa•

We finally arrived at the spa after hours of listening to Matt sing the song sorry by Justin.

Let me tell you that was not enjoyable.

We walked into the spa where a receptionist stood. "Hell how may I help you?" The lady asked. "We have tickets for two for a spa treatment" Matt said handing the lady our tickets.

"Ahh yes right this way" she said leading us too a place. "C'mon" Matt said grabbing my Hand.

This was gonna be a long spa day.

~~~~

After spending 3 long hours with Matt getting facials, see weed masks, and mud baths were finally on our way home.

"Did you have fun?" Matt asked during the drive. "Yea it was okay" I sighed. "Claire please stop being so sad" Matt said.

We arrived at the house and he pulled into the driveway. I got out and quickly walked into the house leaving Matt behind.

I walked up stairs to our room too se rose peddles everywhere and candles

I was fully amazed. "You like?" Nash asked. " I love" I said. "Claire please forgive me" he begged. "I can't Nash I'm sorry" I said and ran out.

I ran out the house crying I was about to turn the corner when huge lights flashed the everything went black.

---------------------------------------------

This is the end. If you want a number 3 comment