#3. Arrival

Your POV

When we arrived in Jappon, the air was fresh and warm, just as I remembered it. There was a cool breeze from the sea that was close by. We got off the plain and I called a cab. I didn't tell my aunt that I was coming, I wanted it to be a surprise.

"(Y/n)-neechan, what's your family like?" Alluka asked from the back seat of the cab.

"They are all really nice!" I replied excitedly. "I have a bunch of cousins and some are around your age so I bet you'll have no problem making friends. In fact, I think one of them just turned 14 last month."

"That sounds fun," Killua joined.

"They are a lively family." I chuckled. "They are pretty rich too. They own a big hotel and run a ninja academy."

"Ninjas?!" They both repeated simultaneously.

"Did I not mention? My mom wasn't always an assassin. Her whole side of the family is a bunch of elite ninjas." I explained proudly. "My aunt runs the best ninja training there is!"

"Wow that's amazing!" Alluka said.

"I feel like I know someone that's a ninja." Killua mumbled to himself.

**********

Killua's POV

When we got to there property, it didn't seem that big. Just a nice house, almost like a big apartment that stretched out, almost as if a wall. Decorated nicely, it looked like a very historical place. Around the house, other buildings towered over the streets, perfect settings for ninjas. But for some one who runs a big ninja academy, the long apartment building seemed small.

"What do you think of it?" (Y/n) asked with a smile.

"It's a bit smaller than I expected," I said, itching the back of my head.

"Onii-chan!" Alluka said in a scornful tone. "That's rude."

(Y/n)laughed at us. "This is just the front gates! Come on let's go inside!"

The other side of the gates seemed like a whole different city, a whole different world. We looked around in Awe. There were huge buildings that towered over us and beautiful scenery surrounded us. We walked on a neat path and along the road grew sakura. The beautiful pink petals were just blossoming and the sun filtered through the branches. We could hear rushing water off in the distance, there seemed to be a river near by.

"You live here?" I said amazed. She nodded happily.

"My family owns all of this property. It's at the center of our town which is even bigger. They put a lot of work into making it beautiful and it becomes quite a tourist attraction. Of course we open our doors to anyone." She explained.

"And I thought we had a big home!" Alluka chimed.

I looked at (y/n). I figured her family would be rich but not like this.

"It's not like all of these buildings are my house," She said. "The ninja academy is here too, as well as the dormitories. The place were I sleep and stuff is over here." She lead us to a big house on top of the hill.

Another surprise was that it seemed just like an ordinary, old fashioned, house. It was nothing like the huge building we passed on the way here. That was by far the most decorated building I have ever seen. (Y/n) told us it was the ninja academy. The house that stood in front of us was much more natural. Almost out of place.

(Y/n) knocked on the door. I heard muffled voices from the the other side.
The door swung open, "I told you, it's against our policy to-" a young woman stood in the door, she stopped mid sentence with her eyes widened. "(Y-y/n)?" The woman whispered, her eyes turned glossy.

"It's been a while!" (Y/n) smiled.

"OH MY GOODNESS! We've missed you!!!" The lady shrieked.

**********

We sat at a round table with about ten other people. Were they all (y/n)'s cousins? They all crowded her with hugs like they were reunited with a long lost relative, which they kinda were.

"(Y/n) how have you been?"

"(Y/n) where did you go?"

"I haven't seen you in forever, (y/n)!"

She was bombarded with questions, the lady from before had to calm all of them down. But what seemed like such a nice woman before turned into a snake and quieted them down with one strict gesture. "Hey!" She said sternly. "(Y/n) is probably really tired right now so let's give her a break. Now you guys can get back to work."

Surprisingly they all obeyed and did as they're told. After they all scattered off, the lady turned to us. Her stern tone now disappeared and now was replaced with a nice one. "It's great to see you after all this time," She smiled. "Now are you gonna introduce me to your friends?"

(Y/n) smiled and twirled around. "This is Killua and Alluka! I've been traveling with them for a while now and there my best friends." She then looked at us. "This is my Auntie Anya! She's head mistress at my school."

"Nice to meet you ma'am. You have a wonderful home!" I greeted kindly. Alluka greeted herself politely as well.

"Oh you can just call me Anya!" The lady said with a smile. She looked us over like she was examining us. "You've made some sweet friends. Especially this young man." She said, suddenly resting her hand on my shoulders. "He would make a fine husband one day."

Both of our faces flushed with embarrassment. Well that just happened. My body went stiff and I was suddenly a little nervous.

"Well then, I am pretty tired so we should go get some rest now! See you later Auntie!" (Y/n) said a bit too fast, trying to shoo away the embarrassment.

Anya just smiled. Then she added, "oh and I think you're favorite cousin is finally coming home for a visit."

"Favorite cousin?" (Y/n) repeated.

Just then the door opened and a new person entered the room. It was a tall man with dark clothing. He looked so familiar. I've definitely seen this man before. I watched as he rushed over to (y/n) and scooped her up in a hug and she returned the gesture.

"It's been forever since I've seen you!" The familiar man said.

"I've missed you so much!" (Y/n) replied.

I watched the happy reunion but I kept my eyes on the man mostly. The two of us have met before, I know it for sure, but I just don't remember him. His eyes slowly turned to me and widened. With a low voice he said, "Killua?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Hello you beautiful creatures!!

I honestly feel like this chapter is pretty bad. It took me forever to write cause I got goddamn writers block and it sucks.
Anyway, can anyone tell me who this familiar relative is? I mean he's not very important but still. And there is also another relative that's actually in the show but he comes up later.

Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!

Tell me what you think!

❤️See you next time!🍉