#9. Clean Vs Dirty (Part 2)

Your POV

"Oh my god! We actually caught her!"

"What are we gonna do with her?"

"I don't know! I didn't think we would get this far!"

This is exactly what I heard once I came to my senses. "I'm still here you know."

""I think we have to move her."

"To where?"

"My room?"

"We can't just leave her out in the Kitchen!"

Killua, Cole, and the twins ambushed me and tied me up. I was getting angry. "Here's an idea. Why don't you release me! Than no one gets hurt!"

They all looked at me with horror, knowing if they untied me now, I would beat the living shit out of them.

"I volunteer my room!" Kian and Kaden said simultaneously.

"Your rooms aren't even in this house!" Killua retorted.

"If she stays in your room than she's not the only one we're gonna have to keep an eye on." Cole said, glaring at Killua.

"Could you not talk about me like I'm not even here?" I interrupted.

"Fine, then she stays in my room." Cole said.

Everyone took a breath as I growled. "If you touch me, I will break your arms off."

Killua looked back at the others.

"It's fine she's tied up. She can't hurt you," Kian said. "Probably." Kaden finished.

Killua then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He set me on a lump of clothing in Cole's room.

"Are you mad?" Killua asked sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I'm not mad. You just tied me up and kidnapped me in my own home. Why would I be mad?" I said sarcastically.

He looked away and shrugged, as if saying, "Oh well." He smirked and looked back at me. "That's too bad. You're cute when you're angry."

I blushed and tried to keep an intimidating stare but it was hard to do so with the way he looked at me. "Well then I'm about to get really adorable!" I growled.

"The reason why you're in this position is because you are a valuable hostage." Kian explained proudly, "If you haven't noticed, we're in a little bit of a war here."

I narrowed my eyes. "All of you are idiots."

"Now, now," Kaden sneered, " You aren't in any position to be talking like that."

I took a big gulp as an apprehensive feeling settled in the pit of my stomach.

Iris's POV

I sat in a room with Quin planning our next attack on the boys. It was going well until Alluka ran in with news.

"They captured (y/n)!" She said worriedly.

Quin bit her lip. "Why would they take her?"

"She could get out on her own. We don't need to worry about her." I said assuringly.