Chapter Five- Sasuke

"Hah!" Naruto chuckled. "That was a lot of fun!"
"Easier than before as well." Sakura snickered down at Kakashi, who was sitting on the ground, defeated.
"Yeah, yeah. Fun for you; you weren't running like hell to keep away from you guys. It sure was easier when you two were younger.." The man muttered.
"Haha! Yeah, I bet!" Naruto shouted.
"And you would've had an even harder time if Sasuke was still here." Iruka chuckled as he stepped out from behind the trees.
What were once bright smiles on the beautiful young faces of Naruto and Sakura, faded into gloom. Recalling the event of Sasuke leaving was an unpleasant memory.
'Damn Sasuke..' Naruto's mind echoed in memory, 'Why does he always have to show off?! Can't he just take that somewhere else?' The words of a younger Naruto shouted as he threw his kunai towards a painted target on a tree stump, missing it completely. 'All of a sudden, his family dies, and everyone likes him! What about me?! I never had a family! And everyone treats me as if I didn't exist, or worse!' his young mind continued to rant inside of his older one. Young Naruto began to weep now. He chucked another kunai, not even aiming for the target anymore. 'What's my purpose?! I have nobody!' he continued to shout. The word nobody began to ring in Naruto's ears.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody
.
"I have no one..." Young Naruto whispered as he fell to the ground, hugging his knees.
Then, Naruto's internal theatre shifted to the Final Valley. 
"Just- shut up for once!" Sasuke's monotone voice rang out, "what the heck do you know about it?" Rage grew in his voice, "it's not like you ever had a family in the first place! YOU WERE ON YOUR OWN RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT- HUH?!" He bellowed. He lowered his voice again, "I'm suffering now because I had those ties." Rage slowly came back bit by bit into his tone, "how on Earth could you possibly understand?! WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LOSE ALL OF THAT?!" (Creds to the anime's script o-o)
Those words rang in the blonde's ears over and over.
"I had those ties with you, Sasuke..." he muttered, not realizing what he had said. Silent tears streamed down both his and Sakura's face as they paid their mental tributes to the raven-haired boy.