Chapter Thirteen- Ah... Naruto

After many gentle kisses, sweet exchanges of kind words, and playful giggles, Naruto's kisses slowed. The teen was falling asleep sitting up, kissing his partner. Gaara smiled to himself, noticing the fox's sluggish movements.

"Naruto-Kun..." he whispered.

"Hmm?" The blonde hummed sleepily. Gaara smiled harder.

"Naruto-Kun, you're falling asleep." Naruto furrowed his brow,

"No I'm not..." he slurred.

"Naruto, lay down." The redhead cooed. The fox huffed in mild, tired frustration.

"I am not sleepy, Gaara-Kun." He mumbled. Gaara lightly pressed his hand down onto Naruto's chest. The blonde weakly protested, falling back gently onto the mattress. "No!" He shouted with more gusto than he probably should've been able to muster up in his condition.

"Naruto—"

"No!" He shouted again. "I'm—not—tired!"

"Naruto, you're acting like a child." Gaara tutted. The blonde gently slapped his boyfriend's hand off his chest. Naruto scrambled up onto an elbow and sleepily looked into Gaara's eyes.

"You're not the boss of me! I'm not tired, ya'hear? You're not making me go to bed!" The fox grabbed Gaara's collar and pulled him in for a brief kiss. Gaara pulled away,

"Naruto-Kun, no more. Let's go to bed." He instructed. Naruto shook his head,

"You'll have to make me." A mischievous glimmer shone for a brief moment in the fox's eyes. A smirk upturned the Kazekage's lips. Suddenly, Gaara seized Naruto's wrist, wedged his knee between the blonde's thighs, and launched himself over top of Naruto. Naruto's eyes widened as he looked up at the redhead. Within another moment, Gaara pinned down the blonde's other wrist.

"I hope you meant to sleep in the clothes you're wearing, Naruto-Kun. You won't be moving again." Their eyes locked, and for a moment, Gaara felt embarrassed. The redhead watched as the blonde bit his lip ever-so-slightly. There was a twinge in the Kazekage's heart as he saw this. He felt the urge to bite his lip in response. The raccoon began to have his sand slowly glide the blankets over Naruto. The boy smiled. For some reason, Gaara felt that this was more than just a smile of gratitude. He thought there was a hint of something mischievous behind it. 'What are you smiling for, little fox?'

POP

'Of course... a shadow clone.' Gaara sighed, turning his head. Naruto giggled,

"Very nice display, Gaara-Kun. Kinda hot." He smiled. The redhead blinked.

"Hot? Did I burn you?" The blonde snickered at his partner's naivety.

"It means, like... hot? Um, attractive. Like, a really good thing. You didn't burn me." This poor explanation only slightly clarified the new lingo to Gaara.

"Mmh." Gaara replied, slowly edging his sand towards Naruto's ankles. "I'm not sure I understand fully." This statement was fully in an attempt to distract the boy from seeing the sand wrap around his ankles.

"Well—wOAH!" The blonde fell backward.

POP

Gaara groaned. The blonde appeared out from the opposite corner of the room.

"I'm not going to make it that easy for you, Gaara-Chan." Naruto stuck his tongue out.

Time ticked onward as Gaara tried to outwait the fox. Really, he thought that Naruto would tire himself out long before he grew tired of the game. The raccoon sent his sand in various directions, attacking various clones. They both smiled, Naruto giggling and taunting. Gaara even let out breaths of amusement from time to time.

Nearly an hour had passed before Gaara realized that this could end up taking all night.

"Alright, Naruto-Kun... where are you really hiding?" The Kazekage asked a clone appearing from inside of the wardrobe.

"Whadda'ya mean, Gaara? I'm right here!" The clone exclaimed. However, for just a moment, Gaara thought he heard a muffled giggle. As he sent his sand to chase after yet another clone, Gaara snaked his hand under the edge of his bed. He felt the cuff of Naruto's pant.

'Success,' he thought. He snatched Naruto's ankle as the shadow clone popped out of existence. The blonde squawked with displeasure; his game was over. Gaara sent his sand to gently lift the fox from the floor, onto the bed. Gaara laid down and had his sand rest the teen into his arms. Naruto grinned,

"You don't have to make me anymore. I'll be good." The Kazekage returned the grin, and kissed Naruto's cheek. He stroked the blonde's hair out of his eyes before standing up gently. He didn't know about Naruto, but he wasn't planning on going to bed in these clothes. Naruto watched in slight awe as Gaara slid his cloak and mesh undershirt off. He then bashfully set up a sand barrier between himself and Naruto, much to the blonde's dismay. The Kazekage stripped off his pants, in exchange for some sleeping garments.

Dropping the wall, Gaara slid back into bed next to Naruto. He stiffly shifted around, unaccustomed to the mattress. Through many sleepless nights, the Kazekage had grown more accustomed to his armchair, rather than his bed. The blonde grinned slightly, and curled up closer to the Kazekage. He made sure to plant a kiss on Gaara's jaw, although he meant to reach his cheek. The fox rested his head against Gaara's chest, taking note of the slightly rapid tha-thumps beneath his ear. The sound was soothing. Rather quickly, the blonde started to doze.

Gaara gently stroked his fingers through his new boyfriend's hair. He shook his head slightly at the ridiculousness that the last hour had entailed. The redhead noticed small snores coming from the head on his chest. He was surprised that the rhythmic humming of Naruto's breath had a slight drowsy effect on him. Gaara welcomed this sleep, it happened so rarely, it wasn't wise to refuse it.

'What a night.' The raccoonthought as his eyelids glided shut. As his consciousness faded into oblivion, asmirk spread over his lips. 'Ah, Naruto.'

_______________________________
(A/N)
I'm just pumping out chapter after chapter XD I'll update whenever I write the new chapter