Chapter Three- Grandma Tsunade!

"B-but you just got back?! Don't you want to settle in first?" Shizune sputtered.
"Ahh, Nope. I wanna go see how Gaara's doin! I heard he was made Kazekage." Naruto replied.
Lady Tsunade just sat there as she often did, resting her chin lightly on her hands.
"Shizune's right. You've just returned to the village. A trip to the Hidden Sand would require permission and a good reason to go. Besides, it's a three day trip."
"Oh come on, Grandma! It's been three years! Don't'cha think that I could maybe just-" the boy was cut off.
"Absolutely not. And as you just stated, it's been three years. You should catch up at home before you go off to a different village." The Hokage was now looking Naruto straight in the eyes.
"You haven't changed a bit, have you old woman." Naruto spat bitterly. This struck a cord with Tsunade... a bad one. Next thing Naruto knew, he was flying through the Hokage's door and slammed almost completely through the wall behind him. Shizune stared in shock as the older woman and young man argued it out in the hallway.
"Uhh, Milady? Maybe uh, you should calm down? Please, you're causing such a ruckus." Shizune chuckled nervously. Tsunade took a deep breath, holding the boy by his collar. A bright red lump was forming on the top of his head. The two scowled at each other.
"It's been only five minutes and I already want you out of my hair." Tsunade grunted. The teenager brightened,
"Does that mean I can go to Suna?!" The older woman dropped the boy and walked back towards her desk, folding her hands as she sat.
"If it means you'll leave me alone," she conceded.
"ALL RIGHT! THANKS GRANNY TSUNADE! YOU'RE THE BEST!" Naruto exlaimed. He began to sprint out of the room when the Hokage started to speak again,
"But! Kakashi and Sakura are going with you." Naruto stopped dead in his tracks and turned to face the woman.
"Kakashi and Sakura..." the boy muttered
'Sasuke...' he thought. A sudden gloom sprang upon the room that only moments before was so full of cheer and delight.
"Well.. get going. You're heading out. I'll have the permission by tomorrow, and you'll already be a third of the way there." she urged.
"Oh.. Right! See yah later, Granny!" He brightened again and ran out of the room to fetch his old teammates. At least, the two who remained.
"You know... he's still going to try to go after Sasuke, even if he's going to Suna to meet up with Gaara." Shizune warned.
"Yes.. I'm well aware." the Hokage replied. "Too aware."