Servant Of the Young Master (Bts Taehyung x Reader)

(y/n 's P.O.V)

"every one go to your job". the boss said.

"Ne...".  we all replied.

"y/n -ah clean mr.Taehyung  's room while he is not here , and you know he will get angry if got cought we will have some troubles". she said.

"arasseo miss ." i said with a fake ugly smile.

i'm working about a week here , i'm cleaning young master's room and he always says *in an annoying tone* 'i don't want to see anyone in my room , clean it when i'm not here'. *sighs* what's wrong with him?!

i entered his room and started cleaning around , after a while i finished it and started collecting my stuff.

i heard the door open ! . i'm screwed. 

i quckly hid in the cupbord.

he was talking on the phone " i will come to you later , i'm very tired and have to sleep"

yessss, he is going to sleep , so i can go out and continue my work in peace.

i watched him secretly , he laid down and closed his eyes 

i waited about 10 minutes and went out of the cupbord secretly ....  i was about to go out.

"going somewhere?" he suddenly said *i'm dead*.

i jumped up from fear and turned around , his eyes were still shut. he sighed and stood up.

"what are you doing here , i think my words were clear i don't want to see anyone " he said

"i'm sorry " . i said and bowed .

i was about to explode , he is annoying how can we clean his room without entering it? we are not ghost to not  be seen.

"you forgot your things , take them and leave" he said.

i picked my things up without looking at him and left ... i just wanted to punch him in his manly face.

"are you the one who cleans every day?" he asked.

"most of the time ". i said opening the door.

"you have to be more carefull then"

"ne..." i said and went out.

i went to the servants room , i organized the things and changed my clothes then i went starait home.

i took a shower and went to bed , i kept dreaming of that creepy boy , he kept telling me to get out of his room like i wanna be there . i couldn't sleep well that night , my life was very hard i have to work completly in summer and go to school in winter , don't forget that i had to go to work in the vacations too .... i'm glad that the apartment is mine so i just have to pay the water and the electrecity bills.

suddenly my alarm rang and i was still sleepy ... *f***

i punched the pillow in my anger and threw it , then ran to the bathroom to have a shower.

                                                          *at work*

i cleaned here and there around the house , i stopped for a moment and sighed.

"don't forget to clean young master's room". the boss said and my jaw dropped , 'not again'.

i ran there , *sighs hardly* this house is huge.

i went in and cleaned all the room in 30 minutes , i wanted to get out as soon as possible.

i turned around to leave , and freaked out.