Part3 -The Idol's Crush

(jiyong's p.o.v)

i don't want to let go . (y/n) please don't go , i'm begging you please don't leave me. i hate myself , i'm a coward that i can't speak , i can't tell that i love her.

"j-j-jiyong-ah " she said in a very low tone.

"o-oh! sorry , you were about to fall , i caught you" i said quickly letting go of her and wiping my tear.

"t-thank you" she said and went away.

the school ended and i went home.

"i'm home'" i shouted.

"welcome back oppa" she said smiling.

i ruffled her hair and smiled.

"how was your day?"i asked.

"good , me and (y/n) became good friends" she said and when she said (y/n) my heart stopped.

"really?" i said with a smile.

"yeah , and by the way are you still friends with JB from GOT7?" she asked.

"she id her fan and i want her to meet him"

"ah really? okey i will tell him" i said my blood boiling.

"NOOO! not yet . look tomorrow is saturday and i'm planning for a sleepover , you invite our friends and i will bring (y/n) , she is not a fangirl and she is fun to be with , they will love her"

"okey then" i said and went upstairs.

that means that i will meet (y/n) tomorrow , but the thing that i can't understand is why JB and not me? god i hate even thinking about it.

                                                    *YOUR (P.O.V)*

I opened my house's door and my heart was still bumping in my chest . i can't stop thinking about him , he hugged me .... am i?.....am i?.... am i in love now?! , NO IT CAN'T BE!!! I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM . whatever , like he even cares . (y/n) wake up he is an idol and you are just a normal girl , why would he even look at you? i'm just hurting mysef.

*my phone buzzed* i looked at it and it was a text from yeoreum.

yoreum: hey gurl! ^_^ are you free tomorrow?                                                                                                                    me: yeah ^_^                                                                                                                                                                       yeoreum: so.... we have a sleepover tomorrow at 3pm will you come?                                                              me: haha idk O.o                                                                                                                                                                   yeoreum: pleaseeeeeeeeeeee TT.TT *puppy eyes*                                                                                                           me: lol , ok ok stop it i wil come                                                                                                                                                 yeoreum: yessssssss .

i smiled and put my phone down on the table . i wanted to forget about him so i decided to hang out with her.

                                                 *TOMORROW AFTERNOON*