part 1 -The Idol's Crush (Bigbang Ji-yong X Reader)

(Y/N 's P.O.V)

"sweety , come down eat your breakfast" my mom called from downstairs.                                                         

"comming" i said entering the kitchen.                                                                                                                                   

"honney i'm gonna go back to Ammerica today , you won't see me when you get home" she said.

it made me a little sad but i'm used to it , she has work there so she is just visiting me once in 6 months.

i finished my breakfast and got up.                                                                                                                               "okey mom gotta go , i'm late , love you" i said as i kissed her cheek and went out.

i started walking to my new school , today is my first day there i'm so exited , i did the audition and i passed ! finally i have a chance to make my dream come true.

i arrived there and went to the teacher's room .                                                                                                                 

"oh y/n-ah come here." a teacher said , he was one of the judges that day.                                                            

"yes teacher." i went to him and bowed with a smile.                                                                                                     

 "i'm your homeroom teacher and i will take you to your class , did you bring the forms?." he said.            

"yes ." i said and gave him the forms.                                                                                                                                 

"very well , let's go."

we started moving in the hallways .                                                                                                                                         we entered the classrom.

"guys say hello to our new student y/n , be friendly ok?" the teacher said                 

"hey beautiful". one of the boys said.

"kim jongin , stop messing around " the teacher said and the girls started glaaring at me.

"what i just said that she is beautiful and hot." the boy said and i blushed.

"look if i heard that you disturbed her or any other girl you will be in a big trouble." the teacher said and the girls glared at me.

"teacher , can she sing?" a girl said raising her hand.

"of course yeoreum-ah , y/n-ah sing us a song please."

i nodded , i got nervous and thinked for a moment , then i started singing 'gone by Jin' .

all the eyes stared at me weirdly when i finished.

"waaah" a student said . all of the jaws were dropped.

"you have a unique voice" the teacher said with a smile.

"thanks"

"okey , you can go sit byyyy.... jiyong" he said pointing to the seat.

i looked to the seat and it was GDragon!!!! , but it wasn't big deal for me , i wasn't a fangirl cause all the idol's deserves to be treated like normal people some times. i didn't want any haters or problems but i didn't have any choices , i went and sat there.

i hung my bag and grabbed my books not looking at him.

"*cleans throat* , hey" he said.

"hi."

"you sang perfectly , i hope you be a singer someday." he said not looking at me.

"thanks." i said turning my attention back to the lesson.

                             *TIMESKIP-Lunch Time*

i headed to the caffeteria when the bell rang , i grabbed my food but i wasn't hungry so i sat on a chair in an empty table and grabbed my phone.

"can i sit here?." someone said.

i looked up to see jiyong .

"i can't sit with anyone else and there is no empty tables " he said looking at his feet like a child.

"sure." i said and looked at my phone again.

"thank you"

"for what?"

"for being diffrent."

i didn't say anything.

after a while i started moving to my class to bring my headphones.

i entered and there were some other girls, i ignored them and went to my bag.

"hey you b****" one of the girls said.

"excuse me did i do something wrong?"

"oh my god , she is so inocent ... yes she called you b**** and that's what you are" another girl said.

"STOP BEING AROUND GD !" the third one shouted.

" i'm not around him, and i'm NOT even a fan so just shut the f*** up and leave me alone" i said.

"you...." the first girl said and tried to slap me , i held her wrist stopping her from doing it.

"leave her ALONE." someone shouted. i turned around to see yeoreum!.

"and what if i didn't?" she said with a chukle.

"god knows and maybe you know too what's gonna be all around the school." yeoreum threated her .

she turned pale and went away with her two minions.

"that b****es deserves a good lesson from me , they keep bothering the idol's friends and those who sit beside them." yeoreum said angrily but cutely in the same time.

"by the way i'm yeoreum." she said shaking my hand.

"i'm y/n".

"and by the way i realised that you are nice and not a fangirl i will tell you something but no telling anyone." she said.

"promise , go ahead."

"me and jiyong are siblings ." she said.

"what !? that's why you are normal like me" i said

"yeah but we don't hang out at school cause he says that i will get in troubles , just our close friendes knows , and you became one of them." she said winking.

"yay first day's best friends" i said and hugged her.

she laughed snd just then the bell rang....

i went to my seat and put my head on the desk closing my eyes, i heard the others come in , but i ignored them... i heard the chair next to me squeaks , that meansjiyong is her .

i opened my eyes to see him staring at me .

he looked deeply in my eyes and i couldn't look away from his eyes.

just then for the first time my heart beated for someone......

                     To Be Continued..............