Part 2- The idol's crush

(jiyong's p.o.v)

her eyes were shining at me , i felt my heart race as i stared at her beautiful eyes , i could stare at them forever.

"good morning class." the teacher came in and made both of us look at the board.

i took a glace at her for the last time and saw her blushing and looking down at her desk. it made me smile but ask myself .... am i in love?!

                                            * Time skip - school end*

the only thing i hated about going home it was that i didn't want to leave (y/n).

my phone buzzed.

i looked at it and it was a text from yeoreum , i smiled and opened it (oppa i'm comming home a little late today , i'm going to (y/n)'s house don't worry ok? and there is food in the fridge , take care ok?) 

i went home by myself , i ate dinner and sat on the couch in the living room . the only thing that i could think about was her , how she looked at me , how she blushed , how she sometimes ignored me..... i just smiled like a idiot.

 (y/n 's P.O.V)

me and yeoreum had a lots of fun watching films , we got hungry and decided to eat something .

we sat on the chairs in the dinning room.

"so you are a k-poper?" she asked.

"yeah , but not a fangirl."

" i like that about you , soooo who is your bias?" she asked.

"ummmm... JB from got7".

"owwww me too , he is really sweet . but  every boy in k-pop is nearly my bias." she said and laughed.

" ok , ok please stop talking for JUST a moment and eat your food." i said joking.

she pouted and started eating.

after about an houer  she left. 

i had a shower and brushed my teeth . i went to my bed and lied down.

i thinked of him , how he looked at me .... aughhhhh what am i thinking of?!

focus (y/n) he is an idol , you can't be with him he can't be with you too , they only alowed to date other idols not a normal random girl .... ohhhh why does it hurt? i hate myself for falling for him.

                                                             * TIMESKIP- 5 days later* 

i'm doing pretty well , me and yeoreum are pretty close friends , i'm doing well with my studies but the only thing i'm not doing well with is jiyong .. it's pretty hard to ignore him but i have to.

the girls kept annoying me but i solved it .

it's the last lesson and our teacher is absent so we are free.

i went to the practise room and played NCA-Hello.

(Jiyong's P.O.V)

i was walking in the hallways to my locker , i opened it and put my things in it then i went to the practise room , i held the knob to open it but i heard a comforting music made me melt , i opened it a little to see (y/n) ! she was playing the piano (  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6ExplQlaY - yiruma / kiss the rain  )

she looked up and saw me ! *facepalm* pabo.

"J-jiyong-ah " she called me with wide eyes.

by then i loved my name , it was unique how she called me made my heart race.

"you have a practise?" she asked.

"oh , ummm yeah but i will go to another room" i said.

"no no it's ok i'm going" she said with a cute blush heading to the door.

don't go.....

i held her wrist tight , she looked up with wide eyes and a cute blush on her face.

"c-can you play that song again?" i asked making an excuse.

"o-ok" she said and went back to the piano palaying it.

i sat on the floor and rested my back and head by the wall and just looked at her , i couldn't hear the music or anything .

she finished it and went out.

i can't breathe anymore.... she took all the air in the room , i have really fallen for her.

i ran out after her and saw her walking in the epty hallway.

i hugged her from behind as a tear crawled down my cheek , i don't want to let go ...........