The Playboy & The Tomboy (Block b - Zico X Reader)

This story is for ( park_eun_byeol23 ) Enoy! ;)

(Eunbyeol's P.O.V)

i was running very fast cause my f***ing alarm didn't ring .

i entered the classroom right in the time , i wonder how i look , whatever like i really care.

" Hey Eunbyeol-ah did you enter the washing machine with your clothes?". our class clown Shinho said making all of them laugh.

"shut it or it will be broken." i said and went to my place.

i looked at my self in my phone screen and fixed my hair. i checked my schedule , Maths was the first lesson  *facepalm* , i will just fall a sleep every math lesson.

"good morning class". the teacher said coming in .

"good morning teacher." the class said.

*yawns* this is gonna be long. i rested my head on the desk and slept.

the sound of the ring woke me up .

"goodbye , see you next time" the teacher said moving out.

finallyyyy .

i went out to my locker and opened it , the next class we have  physics ... 

"god , i swear i can live without it ." i exclaimed to my self .

"hey beautiful , have any problem?". the most annoying voice said.

"no thanks " i said annoyed.

my day is bad like hell , why don't he leave me alone.

" common , i know you like me , you don't have to hide it." he said.

"Woo Ji Ho , today wasn't a good day and i'm not in the mood to argue with you do me a favor and LEAVE ME ALONE " i shouted at him.

" oww! she is angry , look let's skip the class and have some fun". he said winking.

" let me tell you an advice , resque your ugly face while it's not broken YET , ok?". i said and slammed my locker then went to class.

Jiho came after me and sat beside me .

"what do you want now?" i asked trying to stay calm.

" nothing , i'm just attending my class , i have physics too" . he said.

" choose another seat !"

" i can't , cause they are booked"

"GOD why me in this whole school with all that hot girls?"

"cause you are the hottest"

" SHUT IT!"

the class began , he kept staring at me weirdly and i kept ignoring him.

                           * time skip - lunch time*

i was very hungry , i went to the cafeteria , grabbed some food and began to eat in peace till that idiot came.

" hey , why don't we go to the club tonigh?" Jiho asked.

"why don't you shut up and leave me alone" i said putting down my spoon.

"common i just wanna have some fun". he said.

"oppa , will we go to your house today". a girl asked sitting on his lap.

"of course sweety , i promised you". he said and smirked.

"i can't wait till tonight." the girl bit her lip and winked.