A Reason To Live (Jay park X Reader)- part 1

(Jay Park's P.O.V) 9P.M

i was sitting in my apartment as always looking at the tv blankly asking my self , why am i living? what am i living for? what are my dreams?

i was sitting in my apartment as always looking at the tv blankly asking my self , why am i living? what am i living for? what are my dreams? .... there is nothing that i wanna do anymore , my life is boring , staying home or going to company at days , getting drunk and hooking up with girls at nights.

there was a knock on my door! who might it be??? no one visits me at this times .

i opened the door and i saw my friend Jiho (Zico- Block b) standing there with a girl in his arms picking her up in a bridal style and a bag in his hand!! i thing that girl was blacked out or sleeping , but however she was breathtaking .

" can i come in? " he asked.

" yeah sure " i said confused moving from the door.

he placed her on the couch in the living room and kissed her forehead .

i felt something in my stomach that was weird , i didn't want Jiho to kiss her . is she his girlfriend?? no way !

" let's go to the kitchen " he whispered and i followed him.

" i want you to take care of my sister for a while " he said and i felt relived . but why?!

" here is the only place safe for her " he continued .

"of course i will take care of here , is there anything wrong? " i said worried .

" well ... they tried kidnapping her , fortunately i reached her house in the right time . the blacked her out and was about to take her to the car ... i thanked god loads of times that i wanted to visit her " he said sighing .

i put a hand on his shoulder giving him a weak smile.

i want to protect her , even if it's not for Jiho .!

" did you do anything about it?" i asked.

" i told the police , they are looking for them "

" i brought her bag , i told the servant to put important things for her " he said.

i nodded .

we went back to the living room.

" goodnight my little angel (Y/N) , oppa will protect you , even if i had to put my life on it " he said smiling looking at her patting her hair slowly.

i wanted to have someone like that , put my life for her , living for her ...

" take care of her , she is my everything " he said giving me a brother hug.

" don't worry " i said and he left.

i sat on the chair looking deeply at her. she had long lashes and long her , pink lips and smooth skin . she looked so innocent but hot in the same time.

i wanna look at her all the time ...

slowly her eyes moved and opened her e/c eyes allowing me to see the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen !

" where - where am i? " she asked confused and scared rubbing her head. i hated that she was scared of me.

" don't worry Jiho brought you here " i said nervously .

" where is he? " she asked.

" he went home , he thought that here is safe for you . he brought you a suitcase too " i said not looking away from her , cause simply i couldn't.

" c-can i talk with him? " she asked.

i nodded and called Jiho . i put it on the speaker and handed it to her.

" yeobose-yo " 

" oppa " she said . i felt jealous , i wanted her to call me oppa too.

" (y/n) my cupcake! " he exclaimed .

" where are you? " she said pouting .

" home , i will come to visit soon " he said , i felt happiness in his voice .

" i miss you " she said .

i want her to ask me where i am , i want her to tell me that she misses me ..

" oppa misses you too , so much " he said laughing a little.

" don't disturb Jae Beom ok? " he said .

" ok , " she said smiling sweetly that gave me mini heart attack .

" oppa gotta go , talk to you later . i love you " he said and hung up.

there was an awkward silence between us , i noticed that her cheeks were turning pink and that grew my butterflies crazier .

" i will take you to your room " i said and she nodded smiling her cheeks still red. she is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen , is it possible to someone be that perfect?

i took her there .

" thank you so much " she said looking down a shy smile on her face.

" your welcome "i whispered , that was all i could say cause she took my breath away.

we said goodnight and i went back to my room lying in bed not able to stop the smile on my face . knowing that we were in the same house and that she was close comforted me but i wanted to get closer......