That Smile (Bigbang-Seungri X Reader)

(y/n's P.O.V) 

" Min Ah can you bring me the purple eyeliner please? " i asked my friend while i was doing Jiyong(GD)'s makeup , i worked as a makeup artist at YG entertainment .
" Here " she said and gave it to me.
" thanks" i said and smiled .
" they said that u look beautiful when you smile but i didn't know that it's that attractive " Jiyong said smirking.
i blushed and laughed a little continuing my work , i can't believe that he just said that i look handsome.

we talked for a while , he was amazing.

"aren't you done yet? " someone said and i looked up then it hit me as my smile faded. my crush Seungri !
" finish " i mumbled under my breath .
" thank you , and by the way you are my favorite makeup artist here i want u to do it for me every time ok? " he whispered. i nodded smiling then blushed .
" good " he said and winked grinning .
i felt Seungri staring at me weirdly , what's wrong with him? does he know that he makes me feel uncomfortable ?
" let's go " Jiyong said and grabbed his arm , he nodded and looked at me one last time before going away.

*flash back*

" what did you want to talk about? " Seungri asked as he entered the rooftop .
"i wanted to confess something " i mumbled looking down at my feet .

he put his hands in his pockets waiting for me to finish as the wind was moving his perfect hair.

" i really like you " i said as i felt my heart exploding in my chest from nervousness .
" you really what? " he said and chuckled . i looked up at him to see his reaction .
" sorry but you picked up the wrong person .... i really like you " he said and repeated my words at the last part leaving me there standing alone.

he broke my heart but that won't let me hate him.

*end flashback *

i don't like him now , i love him . *sigh* seeing him everyday isn't helping at all , staying in YG was a wrong decision, maybe i have to try to work in another company .

"y/n-ah let's go" my bestfriend Minah said entering the room.
"huh! where? " i asked.
"we are going to have dinner with the groups , they invited us " she said smiling . please not again.
" ok" i said , i had no choice.
"pali " she said and grabbed my arm , she was so excited and i smiled at her.

we arrived at the practice room , all of them were making a circle having dinner while talking.

"y/n-ah " Jiyong called and smiled at me . i smiled back and went to sit by him side . Seungri was sitting in front of me and it wasn't helping at all , it just made my heart beat faster.
" so tell me about your day " he said wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
" nothing much but i just decided that i will travel for a long time " i said.
" what?!!! what will i do with that perfect smile?!! will you take a long time? " he asked .
" i-i don't k-know " i stuttered blushing
" will you give me that smile? " he asked cutely and i smiled again making her grin.
" i will miss that. " he said smiling and i smiled shyly , i looked up at Seungri and he was glaring at me. something is wrong with that boy , why do i care anyways?

i can't stand this anymore , i can't see him like that and not be with him , i know i'm stupid but it hurts.

" bye guys see you tomorrow " i said and bowed . they all waved and i went out.

"see ya" Jiyong said waving and smiling at me

i was walking in the streets to home , i needed some fresh air but suddenly i felt someone grabbing me and before i know i was sitting in the passenger side of the car !
he sat in the driver seat and it was... Seungri!!

" what are you doing? " i asked as he started the engine .
" isn't it obvious? i'm kidnapping you " he said driving.
" why? " i asked.
" didn't anyone tell you that u are talking too much? " he said and i got silent looking out from the window , i tried to act angry but i wasn't , i enjoyed being with him in the same place.

he stopped the car by a treehouse . he came and grabbed my wrist .
" where are you planning to travel ?" he asked
" why did you kidnap me? "
" i asked first " he said.
" no i asked first in the car " i said and he got silent.
" to make sure you are not going anywhere " he said looking around. does he like me? , who am i kidding he never will
" why do you even care? " i asked starting to walk away.
" you are kidnapped " he said back hugging me.
" you are kidding me? " i said pushing him away.
" you belong with me " he shouted at me , i hope i could.
" no i don't , i don't belong with someone who doesn't care about me " i said.
" i-i care " he said , even if it wasn't true it made my heart flutter.
"prove it" i said . and before i know i was pinned to the tree with his lips brushing against mine. it surprised me! am i in heaven or dreaming? , i slowly started kissing him back .

he backed away after a while.
" understood? " he mumbled still staring at my lips , i was staring at the floor speechless .
" that's why you are not going anywhere , you are mine ... i like you " he said lifting my chin up smiling at me.
i smiled back .
" that smile is mine too , even that flirty Jiyong can't take it " he said smiling as i chuckled blushing .

he chuckled and leaned in again connecting my lips with his.