Beautiful (exo-baekhyun X Reader)

( Y/n P.O.V )
"come on Y/n ask him , he won't eat you" my bestfriend Da Hyun said .

she was telling me to ask that boy to the practice room , we were new in the school and we didn't know the places and honestly we needed help

i don't want to ask that boy , i'm shy , and i might be having my first day crush since my heart is about to explode.

i sighed and went to him slowly and nervously.

" um , hey? " i started . stupid.
"oh! hi " he said nervously staring at me . i felt my cheek burn.
" i wanted to ask about practice room number 7 "
" oh .... yeah it's in the end of the hallway , from your left " he said rubbing the back of his neck.
" thank you " i said and bowed then went away.

"where?" my friend asked exited .
"in the end of the hallway on the left " i mumbled with my head down , i was blushing hard.
" ehm... so you are not normal " she said wiggling her eyebrows .
"shut up" i said hitting her arm moving quickly as she grinned.

we arrived class and changed our clothes , first was the dance class.

we got ready and when i was looking around it hit my heart again ! that boy was talking with his friend laughing . how adorable.

" why are you staring at huni like that? " a girl asked .
" huni? " i asked coming out from my daydreaming .
" he is freaking baekhyun , don't you know? are you that pabo? " she asked.

i shut up , i didn't know who was baekhyun but i know that it was my first love's name.

" so let's start class , we have two new students Y/n and Dahyun be nice to them " the teacher said smiling to us.

we started the class and all i thought about was that Baekhyun.

(Timeskip - Lunch time )

we were sitting at the table in the cafeteria .
Dahyun started searching for Baekhyun in google eating..

"he is from EXO" Dahyun said gasping.
" really? show me " i said and looked at her phone.
" he is really handsome" he said as i just stared at his photo.
" and you just talked to him " she said wiggling her eyebrows again.

i looked around and my eyes landed on him .

i started thinking how impossible being with him , he was a famous handsome idol from one of the famous bands in korea and i'm just a random shy girl. i always listened to Exo but i didn't Know their names , i realized that that voice from their song which always calmed me down was ... him .

" why aren't you eating? " she asked.
" i don't really feel hungry after that "
"please don't tell me that you have a crush on him " she asked putting down her spoon.
i just sighed looking around.
"augh! we should have just asked somebody else "
​​​​​​
​​​​​​**********

we were walking home after school , it felt amazing walking in a weather like this .

it was sunny in the winter after the rain , there were some clouds in the sky but not thick making the sky have a beautiful view. i wasn't looking anywhere but sky.

"eotteon naredeun , jeonyeokhaneuren .. " Dahyun started shouting singing Evening Sky by Ailee grabbing me out from my thoughts .
i looked at her laughing , then my eyes suddenly landed on baekhyun staring at me!!
'omg , omg , omg did i do anything wrong?' i said to my self.

i immediately stopped laughing and looked down blushing following Dahyun quickly.
" (y/n)-ah are you okay? why are you blushing?" she asked
" nothing " i said as i moved faster.

i arrived my apartment . 

i closed my eyes for a while and the picture of baekhyun laughing came back to my mind

i closed my eyes for a while and the picture of baekhyun laughing came back to my mind . i grabbed my phone and searched for hi photos ...i discovered that his friend's name was Chanyeol and he was in the same group as him.

i put my phone away and went to sleep dreaming of Baekhyun having butterflies all over my stomach.

***

i was in school with Dahyun , we heard that it's prom on Friday .
i was disappointed because of that person i wanted to go with will never ask me , i have to be thankful if he even looked at me.
i opened my locker sighing.

"oh come on (Y/N) don't be like that , maybe he will ask you" he said.
" how? huh! tell me how , i'm just a normal ugly girl and he is the famous jock , how will he ever notice me? " i said wanting to cry my heart out.
she pouted and hugged me . "everything is gonna be okay." she whispered in my ear.
a tear crawled down my cheek as i closed my eyes .

(Baekhyun's P.O.V)

my eyes are always on her , i can't remove her picture smiling from my mind , how can she do that to me? i'm like a numb from yesterday.
i moved in the hallways going to my locked.
oh my god!!! what's that? why is she crying?!!!
my heart aches seeing her beautiful face with tears.
she was crying in Dahyun's arm , she was her bestfriend so i can ask her what's wrong later .

we went to the practice room , i wasn't in the mood to do anything after seeing her like that. the practice room was empty , it was just me and Chanyeol , the other students didn't come yet.
"hey bro" Chanyeol said grinning to me. i just ignored him.
" come on is it that girl again? "
" you don't understand , she was crying " i sighed looking down.
" omo! why? "
"i don't know" i mumbled shaking my head still looking down.
"shhhh! they are coming" Chanyeol whispered and i looked up .

she was in her Adidas clothes and trainers.
" wah ! why is Dahyun is that breathtaking ? "
i didn't say anything , my eyes were just on her.

" anyonghase-yo i'm Chanyeol" Chanyeol said to Dahyun.
" hi " she said with her cute grin.
"um.. i've been wondering to ask you , are you free to the prom on friday? "
" No "
" so... will you be my date? " he asked her .
" of course " she said grinning .
chanyeol grinned blushing like an idiot.

they talked after a whille and then Chanyeol came back but i was just looking at the wall blankly.
" dude she cried because she thought that she is Ugly" he told me and my eyes widened.
how can she say that??
*****
Timeskip-Prom Night
( y/n's P.O.V )

i came to the prom alone , i rejected every guy who asked me cause they weren't who i wanted.

i was wearing a lace black dress with black heals , red Lipstick with black eyeliner and shadow.
Dahyun went to the dance floor with Chanyeol.
i was just standing there looking at the floor.

" come with me " someone said holding my wrist , i looked up to see Baekhyun!!!

he took me to the stage in front of everyone .
" i want you all to hear me ... i wrote a song for my crush" he said through the microphone still holding my hand.
they all turned to him , all the girls were glaring at me.
he looked at me smiling and winked .

he started singing (Beautiful)

tears streamed down my face listening to his words.
"you're beautiful~" he sang the last words looking at me , my heart was jumping from happiness.

"now , will you do me a favor by being my girlfriend and save me? " he asked holding both of my hands making the crowd go crazy.
i nodded and threw my arms around his neck as he spun me around kissing me.
" you are the most beautiful girl in the world , never forget that" he whispered cupping my face then kissing my forehead.