Falling Twice (Bigbang-Taeyang X Reader)

" yah! Youngbae-ah! " i shouted chasing my best friend of 2 years at art high school .

" ok , ok i'm waiting " he said and turned around.

"how can you move that fast? " i said trying to catch my breath.

"i'm not short like you " he said.

" look who is talking "

" at least i'm taller than you , half of the school's girls are dreaming to date me and the other half is dreaming to marry me "

"yeah , yeah like the boys doesn't like me " i said rolling my eyes smirking as he stared at me for a while.

" let's go we're gonna be late " he said and grabbed my arm.

actually i didn't want him as a friend i loved him as something more , i always missed him and my heart jumped whenever i saw him , but i never had a chance even a small one , he was a member of most famous kpop korean band and i was just a normal girl.

even after he told me about his crush it broke my heart more , as my hope disappeared . i tried to tell my self that i can't be with him but my heart wanted to stay with him even if he wasn't mine .i was happy.

he told me that i know who is she soon and i will like her , but i kinda not sure about liking her.

" see you at class " he said and disappeared in the hallways. as i smiled and went away.

i sighed opening my locker and a letter fell down from it!!

- Lunch Time , Practice Room Number 15 , waiting for you with my love *YB*

YB?! who is that?!.

i moved toward my class thinking of the letter feeling sick in my stomach. it felt good having someone do this for you but what about my love? should i tell Yaoungbae? no maybe he wouldn't care . or he would? i don't know , i never hid anything from him and i won't.

i went to the class and Youngbae was there with his group of friends.

" Youngbae-ah i wanna tell you something " i called him loud enough to let him hear me.

" what is it " he said smiling at me coming toward me.

" when i opened my locker .... this fell down from it " i said and handed him . my heart bet fast waiting for his reaction as he was reading it.

"will you go?" he said and i shrugged.

"i'm so happy for you " he said handing the letter back to me with a smile.

my heart sank.

"thanks" i said with a fake smile holding back the tears.

i went back to my place as the classes began . i decided that i will go cause it's time to move on , he doesn't feel the same and it hurts to death . but the real thing is he will always be my first love.

*Timeskip - Lunch Time*

i went out and went to the practice room number 15 . my heart was beating fast , i never been in this room before . i twisted the knob and went in slowly.

 i twisted the knob and went in slowly