It's Over (part 2)

i watched some comedy movies with eunbyeol and then went to sleep.

i was in my bed , i couldn't sleep because of the memories were coming to my mind over and over again . i remembered his smile , when he held me tight in his arms ,  when he acted childish when i was hanging out with my best friend Jeongguk and when he got jealous of the idols that i liked them. tears started their way to my eyes then down my cheeks.

it was already 3a.m and i was still rolling in bed.

my phone started ringing . i looked at the ID , it was jeongguk calling.

"Yeoboseyo" 

"(y/n) , are you okay?"

" Kookie " i mumbled .

"yah! are you crying? , i told you not to cry when i'm not with you."

" oppa mianhae but it won't stop " i said sobbing silently.

he started singing (baby don't cry by exo) .

i started crying more. 

"hey i sang for you to not to cry " he said cutting off the song.

"oppa , i have a question" i said.

"ask me anything"

"how did you know that i was sad."

" that's why i'm called a best friend" he said.

"thank you for being there for me . i won't ever forget you , not just this time , every time i needed you you were always there for me" i said.

"you are welcome and... yeah yeah , we are not making a drama . go to bed but don't hang up" he said and i did what he told me.

i laid down in my bed covering myself with the blanket.

he started singing ( BTS - Coffee ).

i slowly closed my eyes and felt in a deep sleep.

                                                   ( Jeongguk's P.O.V )

i sang to her our song ( coffee ) .

" (y/n) " i whispered when the song finished. 

she didn't answer. 

" as always you fall a sleep listening to this song . good night princess" i whispered and hung up.

i called jimin .

" Hm" he answered.

" Hyung you badly hurt her"

"i know ... is she okay? " he said his voice cracking .

" she fell a sleep , i sang for her till she fell a sleep "

" maybe you are the right one for her , she is very comfortable around you . But me..... I'm the pabo who always hurt her! what to do? i love her but can't be with her cause i'm a fucking idol" he said sobbing and shouting.

" you are a pabo , and you always hurt her but after all you are an asshole that she is in love with you" i said.

the only thing i heard was crying.

" jimin , look don't hurt her or yourself more . make the things right and do what your heart wants"

he hung up.

i was too tired so i went to sleep.

                         ( Jimin's P.O.V )