Chapter 5

Chapter 5

DISCLAIMER: I DON NOT OWN TWLIGHT- I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.

Hi- I'm back with chapter 5! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I know chapters have been kinda short so from hwere on out I will be posting them as doulbe chapters. (Ex: Chapters 5-6 or 7) so with this there a little longer.

Bella Swan's Point of View

He smirked. "I knew you could resist my charm."

I rolled my eyes, and returned to my breakfast. "These aren't so bad." I gave him a small smile. "Thanks, I guess."

"So how can you- y'know eat?" I asked curious as I picked up the empty dishes and started to scrub them. He leaned against the counter beside me and answered. "As long I have enough blood in my system my body functions pretty normally."

"Really?" I asked. He nodded. I continued to wash the dishes, letting my mind absorb this fact. I then asked another question. "Um, so when were you born?"

"Long time ago- 1844." He answered so casually, making my hand slip on the bowl I was washing. I got some soap water on my arms and a little on my face. "Oh my god." I whispered. Damon raised his eyebrows. "Of all the things to freak about- you chose this?" He asked bemused.

"You don't get it, do you? I had my first time wi- with a 100 and something year old man!" I said letting the fake horror conquer my face. By now Damon's eyebrows had reached their limit so I burst out laughing. After a moment he rolled his eyes at my joke. "Ha, very funny."

"Hey, at least he was handsome." I said elbowing him playfully. "I don't think that's healthy for my ego, honey." He replied a quirk on his lips.

I raised my hands in mock, "Whatever." I looked at him and gave him a smile, before returning to the dishes.

Bella's Point of View

Damon had stayed the day, we stayed in bed, not doing anything intimate, just talking. He had told about his race of vampires, in his own sarcastic and a little arrogant way. At sometimes it had me laughing or hitting him harshly on his arm. We both had our backs to the headboard.

"So tell me about yourself." He said my hand in his. We had been showing giving small shows of affection to each other for reasons I don't know. It just felt right, and it felt nice. And I think that he liked it too. Like if I touched his hand or sometimes his face.

"Well," I started off with a sigh. "My name is Isabella Swan, I used to prefer Bella, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Anyways, my parents, Charlie and Renée divorced when I was young and I grew up with my mother in Phoenix. My mom she got remarried to a guy named Phil, he played baseball for a living and he traveled a lot, so he had leave my mom behind with me."

"So you moved to your Dad's place." He said smirking when I nodded. "Yeah, to Forks Washington. A sunless town. It's near here actually." I said sighing. I continued. "Well, I went to school. Fell in love. Went into depression. Woke up, made a friend fell into a worse depression, woke up again and moved back with my mom. I let school distract me and with that I was able to finish collage a couple months ago. I went to Dartmouth. And now I'm writer, just doing articles for the local paper." I finished.

"Well… name is Damon Salvatore-"

"I'm guessing your part Italian?" I asked curiously. He nodded, and continued, "Yup, I was born in Mystic Falls, Virginia. A couple years later my mother died giving birth to my baby brother. Stefan." He was quiet for minute. But I could see his eyes and they were burning. "I'm guessing you don't like him." I said gently.