Chapter 12

Chapter 12

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Twilight or The Vampire Diaries.

Alright people. All lot of things will be happening here so be warned. And I'm sorry for not mentioning the honeymoon much. Please look out for the flashbacks in the sequel.

Enjoy.

XXXXA Different End XXXX

My eyes fluttered open- and before I could think clearly a small smile had already graced my lips. It was still dark; around 2 or 3 am.

Damon took me where I had always wanted to go. Were I was fascinated by its history and beauty.

He took me Italy.

He hadn't taken me to fancy hotel- no actually he had taken me to house that had belonged to one of his ancestors. It was in a secluded area where we could spend some time alone and a little cut off from the rest of the world.

From what I could have told so far the house was crafted mostly out of dark wood- it was elegant and graceful. Though I hadn't had time to explore… I had been a little distracted…

We had only made to the master bedroom when things had gotten heated, but again from what I had been able to tell it was beautiful and just luxurious.

I was lying on my stomach and most of Damon's weight was on me. It wasn't uncomfortable- quite the opposite actually. I could feel the side of his face resting on my bare shoulder, while my head was using his forearm as a pillow. His hands were in my view- locked together, with one of them placed across his wrist; making the embrace he had me in even more special. I could feel his breathing tickle me ever so slightly making the moment perfect.

I didn't want to move, I wanted to stay like this forever. I knew that was impossible, but I made the best of it as I drifted off.

XXXXA Different End XXXX

I started to squirm a little as I felt Damon nibble on the soft skin of my shoulder. My movements grew as I felt him kiss and bite gently on certain patch of skin.

"Good morning." I finally said giggling slightly.

"Good morning sleepy-head." He said in a low voice as he turned his attention to my neck.

"Someone's in a good mood…I wonder if it has anything to do with last night." He said in a husky whisper-I could practically hear his crooked smile. I blushed, making him chuckle as he examined my very red skin. I turned so I could finally see his face.

I caressed his cheek as I stared up into his eyes- those beautiful ice blues that had an unbreakable hold me. He stared into my chocolate brown ones and a part of me knew that he was thinking along those lines. He leaned and pressed his forehead against mine. I breathed the instant in loving the feeling of his weight pressed gently on me.

"I love you," I whispered his lips very close to mine.

"I love you too," He said before pressing his lips on mine. And in no time we were lost in each other once again.

XXXXA Different End XXXX

"Happy?" I murmured my chest still heaving slightly.

"Mmhm," I heard him hum wrapping his arms around my waist. I cuddled closer to him, hooking my leg across his hip which he encouraged my resting his hand on my creamy thigh. I felt his thumb slowly dance against my soft skin making me inwardly smile softly at the little gesture that would make my dead heart flutter. Simple things that he did told me that this was real.