Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Disclaimer: Blah, blah, blah I don't own the Vampire or Twilight blah, blah, blah…

Enjoy

XXXXA Different EndXXXX

Bella Swan's Point of View

I wrapped my arms closer around Damon as we walked down the beach a month later. I was wearing a long beige sweater that ended around my lower hips that had a loose turtle neck style to it. The first week had been hectic, what with Victoria and keeping up a façade for Charlie. I felt Damon's arm that was around my shoulder pull against me so he could kiss the side of my head making me smile.

Victoria was dead, Damon had easily killed her a couple days ago when the wolves had spotted her. And now that problem was gone I was feeling so much better, and way less worried.

The wolves had made a treaty with Damon that he would be able to be here and turn me whenever he wanted as long as he didn't feed here or in Forks, Damon had agreed with a roll of his eyes. Though I knew he did take it to heart.

We had been spending the week here, I was in my old bedroom, and with a little persuasion I was able to convince Charlie to let him stay with me. I had reminded him during that conversation that Damon did in fact live with me in Port Angeles making him agree after a while.

Damon had also met my mother who after finding out from Charlie had flown down here by herself to meet him surprising me and my Dad. I had fun spending time with Renee. It felt like a breath of fresh air being able to act around her like I did, before I moved to Forks in the first place.

And Damon and I were, of course, still together, he would still find the time to take me on a couple of dates and we would always be found together. If possible our love for each other had grown deeper.

I looked at him again, today he had been acting weird, especially when he asked me to go for a walk here, I had gone with him without much hesitation, but still there was something off about him.

"Damon is there something wrong?" I finally asked stopping in front of him. "No- nothing…exactly wrong." He said honestly.

I sighed, "Damon-"

I was cut off by him kissing me, his hand grabbed my hand as I deepened the kiss letting myself enjoy it, he then broke it but he didn't pull his face away.

"Bella, marry me?" He breathed. I looked into my hand my mind went completely blank as I stared at the beautiful sliver ring he had placed in it. I looked back up into his eyes. And looking at them, shining with hope and unconditional and irrevocable love-I knew I made the right choice as I jumped on him hugging him and whispering, "Yes." into his ear, making him spin me around as he hugged me tightly against him.

Yeah, I defiantly made the right choice.

XXXXA Different EndXXXX

Alice Cullen

I looked out the window of our bedroom, sighing. Life had been so dull and depressing for the last 5 years ever since we left our sister/daughter behind in Forks. I felt my dead heart twinge as I thought of her, oh how I missed the now 23 year old girl...

I wish I didn't listen to Edward, I wish that I stayed in Forks; he could have left for all I care, for we were all miserable. Jasper was still feeling miserable that he couldn't have controlled himself, and as much as I tried to comfort him, it just didn't work.