Chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE | WHO ARE YOU?

Your hands were tied very strongly and your eyes were covered with some fabric. You didn't know where the hell you were, but all you knew was that you weren't safe. This is the end I guess... You thought to youself, but suddenly someone began to untie your hands.

You shook your head not knowing in what direction to look, but you didn't dare to speak. You felt the stranger's hands were cold and they made you shiver.

"Now I'm going to remove the string from your wrists, but I don't want you trying to run away or escape. Because first of all, it's impossible since you can't leave this room without me cause there are no doors, there's nothing in this room really, just a window and you can't open it or break it, and second of all you have to stay here or you'll practically die. Okay?" The deep voice said.

You nodded a bit confused and you could feel as the string had been removed from your wrists. You moved them and you put your arms to the front again slowly caressing your wrists. The stranger was in front of you know and he had took your hands in his.

You separated your hands at the second.

"Don't worry honey, I'm just gonna cure you" He said.

Cure me? How is he supossed to cure me when there's nothing in this room but a window who can't be openned? You felt a cold force on your wrists and suddenly they stopped hurting.

"You-You did that?" You dared to say as low as possible.

"Yeah... Feel better?" He asked.

"I've been kidnapped... How can you ask that?" You yelled crying "Let me go please... I just wanna go back home... Please please... I wanna go back home... Let me go!" You cried.

"Shh... Listen honey-"

"Stop calling me that! Who even are you to call me honey!? I wanna go back home!"

"Listen... Believe it or not, you're safe here, in this room. I know you wanna go home, but you can't. Sorry for saying this, but you'll never go back home. You have to stay here or you'll die. But I'll take care of you, I promise. I love you."

At this point you were confused. Who was that guy?

"I don't even know you..." You cried.

"You know me. I just erased your memory. But you know me or you knew me" He said and he removed the fabric that covered your eyes letting you see his face.

He was dark brown haired and had dark brown eyes, you knew you had seen him before but you couldn't remember him well.

"Who are you?" You asked crying.

"I'm Calum. Demon Calum." He said caressing your cheek.

To be continued...