Chapter 8

CHAPTER EIGHT | DO I HAVE TO LOVE YOU TOO?

Our little secret... Our little secret... Our little secret... Those words kept hanging around your head while you slept. What if Calum noticed? What if he killed you? Were you cheating on him? Or were you doing your normal life? No, nothing was normal here.

You were on your bed thinking about that, when Billy came to your thoughts. You basically didn't know anything about that dude, but all you knew was that the kiss was epic and you liked it a lot. But, did you like him? Or did you like Calum? You didn't know it but you were kind of cheating on him.

Suddenly you heard the door open.

"Y/N?" Calum mumbled.

"Yeah?" You answered.

"Are you awake?" He said.

"Yes" You laughed a bit.

"Can I sleep with you? I can't fall asleep" He said.

You doubt it for a minute because of Billy, but you couldn't do anything, Calum didn't know.

"Y-Yeah... Sure..." You said.

You felt his body lying down next to you and finally wrapping his arms around you and kissing your forehead.

"I love you..." He said.

You didn't say anything, you couldn't. You just pretend to fall asleep.

In the morning, you woke up and saw there was nobody except you in that bed. Where was Calum? You got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. Calum was making breakfast and he was shirtless. God, why did this have to happen to you?

"Good morning" You smiled.

"Good morning honey" He said "I'm making breakfast for you, so sit and wait please"

You nodded and sat, suddenly Calum turned around and wrapped his arms around you kissing your cheek.

"I love you... You know it right?" He said burying his face into your neck.

"Calum..." You said umcomfortably unwrapping his arms of you "What if..."

"Yeah...?"

"What if I didn't love you..." You said.

He didn't answer and returned back to work (breakfast). You could tell you had bothered him.

"Calum, please answer me, this is difficult to me..." You said.

"You don't love me? That's what you want to say?"

"No, what I'm saying is that, just because you're keeping me, do I have to love you too? It's just a question"

"Yes, you have to..." He said and put your plate at once on the table. You jumped a bit and started eating.

To be continued...