Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE | BILLY

You were now alone in your new bedroom. Yeah, as you could see all your clothes and stuff where in this bedroom.

"Y/N?!?" You heard Calum calling you from floor 2.

"Yes?!?" You yelled.

"I forgot to tell you my friend Billy will come tonight to meet you, so get ready when you can cause he will be here anytime"

"Okay!"

Who the hell was Billy?

You started getting ready. You first went to the bathroom and had a shower. You opened the drawers of your bureau and you looked for your white summer dress. You did your makeup and you got dressed, wearing silver heels. Your hair in a high pony tail.

You looked at yourself in the bathroom's mirror and you smiled a bit. At least you looked good and prepared too meet the famous "Billy".

"Y/N!!! Billy is here!!!" You heard Calum yell.

You went downstairs, and downstairs again (lol) and you saw a tall guy standing next to Calum, with a black leather jacket and some black jeans. He was smiling at you with his perfect white teeth and checking you out with his sparkly green eyes.

"Hi..." You smiled when you where finally in front of them.

"Hi" Billy smiled blushing.

"Billy this is Y/N, my girlfriend and Y/N this is Billy, one of my best mates " Calum said.

"Hey" He said.

"Hey, nice to meet you. And Calum... Since when am I your girlfr-"

"Well, it's time for us too go and have dinner. I cooked for once" Calum said placing his hand behind your back and pushing you to go to the dinning room.

"Wow... Calum Hood cooking..." Billy laughed with his hands in his jeans' pockets.

"Yeah, it's a bit weird..." He laughed.

You sat there in silence, eating your food while the guys talked. You could see from the corner of your eye, Billy couldn't stop looking at you and you smiled down.

TO BE CONTINUED...